Johnny Treasure possible glitch

Things were finally going great for me i just finished all the VR missions (thank goodness that was tough) and the only trophies i have left are Johnny treasure and beat the game on hard. I decided to check johnnys treasure list and it says when i hover next to him i have 85/88 but when i go into the list itself it says i have 86/88. It seems in the list it gave me the unlock for areith for loveless when i only did tifa so far so it says the only treasures i'm missing is yuffie loveless and the cait sith mini game in chapter 11. Was just curious if anyone else had this problem i'm hoping that i have 2 options of either i'm lucky and only have to do loveless 1 more time or at the very least i can do loveless twice and still get it. Heres hoping this didnt screw me out of the plat.

4 minutes ago, DamagedLopez said:

Things were finally going great for me i just finished all the VR missions (thank goodness that was tough) and the only trophies i have left are Johnny treasure and beat the game on hard. I decided to check johnnys treasure list and it says when i hover next to him i have 85/88 but when i go into the list itself it says i have 86/88. It seems in the list it gave me the unlock for areith for loveless when i only did tifa so far so it says the only treasures i'm missing is yuffie loveless and the cait sith mini game in chapter 11. Was just curious if anyone else had this problem i'm hoping that i have 2 options of either i'm lucky and only have to do loveless 1 more time or at the very least i can do loveless twice and still get it. Heres hoping this didnt screw me out of the plat.

I never done Loveless for Aerith and it gave me the award for it. So it might be for her song? I had to do only Yuffie's Loveless (1st playthrough it was Tifa). So don't worry too much. Make a save beforehand anyway.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, kamilinhoPL said:

I never done Loveless for Aerith and it gave me the award for it. So it might be for her song? I had to do only Yuffie's Loveless (1st playthrough it was Tifa). So don't worry too much. Make a save beforehand anyway.

Alright good to know thank goodness if it works for me after currently 123 hours and making it my 400th plat i am looking forward to finishing now haha

I see in Johnny’s request I should get flawless performance in loveless and i saw in PSNPROFILE that i should play w/ yuffie but I can’t i’ve done everything to trigger her, even the 3D brawler before the play 

and i’ve deep relationship with everyone and tifa is the one who knocked my hotel room every time

any help? 

Well, if you finish the game, you're given the option to just plop her behind that door and replaying the chapter with chapter select. Don't worry, you're not missing anything trophy related by going through with Tifa.

EDIT: Okay, just noticed you're WELL past concluding the story. If you want to get Yuffie behind that door, go to System -> Extra Settings -> Chapter 12 Companion and change it to Yuffie. Best you do Chapter 12 from the beginning after you make the change.

Edited by Stockton572

I did every Quest and all positive choices when given to every character up to that point. Here's the trick, regardless of who you chose to help on the beach for that character, you can get Yuffie on your first playthrough, by switching the track for her liking and play her in 3D Brawler, Yuffie's the one who knocked on my door. After I watched the date, I loaded another save before I played Yuffie, didn't challenge her and Aerith knocked on my door. Like already mentioned, it really doesn't matter,  because you can do it in Chapter Select post game.

Edit: also I only did 1 Synergy skill for each character, to raise affinity evenly in that department. I don't think it matters because after watching both dates, I reloaded and I maxed out Affinity with Synergy for everyone but Aerith, went back and Aerith knocked on my door anyways, so it has to be certain major event choices, I'm guessing.

Edited by Nitemares-----

I was on Chapter 13 and finished the last legendary bout i had. The play log says 88/88 but when i went to Johnny, it says 87/88 on the top left (the actual list is also showing complete 88/88). I had to reload Chapter 12 to make it work.