Average Time to Platinum - Post Season 1

Average Time to Platinum - Post Season 1  

18 members have voted

1. 1. IF you got your platinum AFTER Season 1, please vote on how long it took you (Kameo XP grinds included)

• 40hrs or less
    • 40-50hrs
    • 50-60hrs
    • 60-70hrs
    • 70-80hrs
    • 80-90hrs
    • 100hrs or more

Hey guys, I wrote the trophy guide for MK1 and I wrote it primarily with Season 1 tactics since that was the season in which I wrote it. Since then things have changed drastically and I've tried to keep up with updating new tactics for Season 2~ but one thing that is for sure different now is the Time Estimate on the guide. I don't want to just guess though or slap a 100 on it just to cover bases...so if you platinum'd the game post Season 1 please vote in the poll so I can make an informed decision on what the new time estimate should be. Thanks.

• Like 2

Yes Kameo XP is much higher now. If any new player would to do Invasions from start to finish, I’d say easily they max out 2 Kameos maybe even 3. Not counting if they go on the Seasonal Tower or Online which have been adjusted to give out better XP. Tbh it’s not a big grind as it seems now but depends on if people enjoy MK otherwise it may become a chore. Though compared to real grind trophies out there… anyone can obtain them pretty well.

Im at about 44h now, and only have the titan battle left, but i did two complete invasions(Season 3 and 4).

So i would say atm it is easily doable under 40h.

As said the user above, grinding istn a big deal anymore if someone is doing invasion. I can confirm that i maxed out at least 3 characters just for playing season 4

k, as a result of the poll I'll bump it up to 50hrs. The way people were complaining on the trophy guide and in my DMs you'd think it was 100+. Thank you so much to everyone that voted and commented here.