Project Platinum: Mortal Kombat - NEW!

18 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I signed up.

I am going for all of them!

Love me some MK. 1500+ hours on MK11 👀

Holy crap 1500hrs!!??

16 hours ago, CorgiBootyy said:

Ya of course! It’s not like the games are locked to only be played on the purchasing account once you’ve downloaded them. 

Nice! So you made a UK account, downloaded it, then played it on your US account? I think I’ll write up some instructions in the main post so others know how to get it so the more details you got the better. 

16 hours ago, ign3ous_lol said:

i'd sign up but the character tower endings for mk1 isn't popping lmao.

Dang really? Just the character ending trophies? You doing towers in the correct mode? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

Nice! So you made a UK account, downloaded it, then played it on your US account? I think I’ll write up some instructions in the main post so others know how to get it so the more details you got the better.

1. Make an account for another region (UK works great for this one) and login to it on your PS3.
  2. Get a PSN card for that regions currency online (Playasia is reliable)
  3. Then you can just download the game and switch to your main account to play it.
    • If you have 2 PS3's you can also login and download it to your other system to boost the online trophies with yourself quickly.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, CorgiBootyy said:
  1. Make an account for another region (UK works great for this one) and login to it on your PS3.
  2. Get a PSN card for that regions currency online (Playasia is reliable)
  3. Then you can just download the game and switch to your main account to play it.
    • If you have 2 PS3's you can also login and download it to your other system to boost the online trophies with yourself quickly.

Thank you so much I’ll add this info to the main post tomorrow.

33 minutes ago, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

I signed up for this cause I’m a big fan of mk.For playasia does the gift card be delivered to me or is it a online code?

You will receive link to get the code online. 

• Like 1

On 3/20/2024 at 2:18 PM, Rebourne07 said:

Special Note about How to buy MK: Arcade Kollection and Unobtainable Trophies

Hide contents
  • Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection (PS3) 100% is still obtainable! However, if you are a North American player there are special steps you'll have to take to purchase it if you don't already own it since it has been delisted from the North American store. Thanks to @CorgiBootyy for the tips.
    2. Get a PSN card for that regions currency online (PlayAsia is reliable)
    3. Then you can just download the game on the UK account and then switch to your main account to play it and earn the trophies. (If you have 2 PS3's you can also login and download it to your other system to boost the online trophies with yourself quickly.)
  • Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe (PS3) has 4 unobtainable trophies. If you do not already have these, you can no longer earn them legitimately.
    • MhG6F0f.png
  • Mortal Kombat (PS3) has 13 unobtainable trophies. If you do not already have these, you can no longer earn them legitimately.
    • hd4kM16.png
  • Mortal Kombat (Vita) has 4 unobtainable trophies. If you do not already have these, you can no longer earn them legitimately.
    • ev16u0o.png

Thanks to @CorgiBootyy for the tips on how to buy MK: Arcade Kollection. I'm sure it'll be a relief to many that that one's not completely delisted (yet). I've included steps on how to get it and notes on the series unobtainable trophies in the main post. 

• Like 2

On 3/31/2024 at 4:15 PM, Rebourne07 said:

Holy crap 1500hrs!!??

Dang really? Just the character ending trophies? You doing towers in the correct mode? 

yup. really annoying. i've gotten every character ending and nothing.