Alone in the Dark (2024) All Collectibles (Clues, Locks, Lagniappes etc.) - ALL-IN-ONE 100% GUIDE

Ben-Gun

Alone in the Dark PS5 All-in-one guide with all Collectibles locations.

This video includes everything you need to collect throughout your playthroughs as both Emily and Edward.

This video includes:

- Clues (Librarian Trophy)

- Locks / Doors / Safe Codes (You Can’t Keep Me Out! Trophy)

- Lagniappe sets (Look At All the Free Stuff I Got! Trophy)

- Dialogues (Chatterbox Trophy)

ALL STORY-RELATED COLLECTIBLES, DOORS, CLUES ETC. ARE NOT INCLUDED - They come naturally as you complete the game / story.

NOTE: A few collectibles and dialogues are exclusive to each character. AND make backup saves throughout chapter 4 and at the start of chapter 5 - this saves times for all 5 ending trophies later on.

AND You Can’t Keep Me Out! Trophy are currently bugged and unobtainable.

THANKS FOR WATCHING! :D

• Like 4

On 3/21/2024 at 5:05 PM, Ben-Gun said:

Alone in the Dark PS5 All-in-one guide with all Collectibles locations.

This video includes everything you need to collect throughout your playthroughs as both Emily and Edward.

This video includes:

- Clues (Librarian Trophy)

- Locks / Doors / Safe Codes (You Can’t Keep Me Out! Trophy)

- Lagniappe sets (Look At All the Free Stuff I Got! Trophy)

- Dialogues (Chatterbox Trophy)

ALL STORY-RELATED COLLECTIBLES, DOORS, CLUES ETC. ARE NOT INCLUDED - They come naturally as you complete the game / story.

NOTE: A few collectibles and dialogues are exclusive to each character. AND make backup saves throughout chapter 4 and at the start of chapter 5 - this saves times for all 5 ending trophies later on.

AND You Can’t Keep Me Out! Trophy are currently bugged and unobtainable.

THANKS FOR WATCHING! :D

I got all clues, yet i did not get librarian, do you need get shadow man clue with edward aswell? Or can i get it just emily.

Also do you need read key items? Like keys and valves?

nvm figured it out.

with the clues torphy all clues except character exclusive share and track all playthroughs, but its best pick them up regardless!, don't forget to read the clues at the very beggining aswell! i forgot which is why i didn't pop my trophy after getting them all, i had to start new game then click on the clues and trophy popped meaning you do not need re collect them all if you forgot 1 or 2.

endings are still bugged and unlock all doors is bugged due to one door constantly closing itself, untill these trophies fixed platinum is unobtainable, not sure if you can just pop in load a safe or do anothe rplaythrough but lets see what happens when game comes out!

• Like 1

I’m just a little confused. In regards to the above video, does this mean we need to create a separate save file for each character, and are required to pick up all collectibles exclusive to each character, as well as shared ones?

If I beat the game as Edward for example, then start as Emily and accidentally overwrite the Edward file, does it wipe out the collectibles I picked up with him? Thanks!

On 3/23/2024 at 10:54 AM, Sarsky said:

nvm figured it out.

with the clues torphy all clues except character exclusive share and track all playthroughs, but its best pick them up regardless!, don't forget to read the clues at the very beggining aswell! i forgot which is why i didn't pop my trophy after getting them all, i had to start new game then click on the clues and trophy popped meaning you do not need re collect them all if you forgot 1 or 2.

endings are still bugged and unlock all doors is bugged due to one door constantly closing itself, untill these trophies fixed platinum is unobtainable, not sure if you can just pop in load a safe or do anothe rplaythrough but lets see what happens when game comes out!

Do you actually need to inspect/read them? I played the game 4 times now, 2 with each character and am struggling to get the trophy to pop. 

9 minutes ago, ggexrge_ said:

Do you actually need to inspect/read them? I played the game 4 times now, 2 with each character and am struggling to get the trophy to pop. 

Yes. You will automatically read every single clue you pick up except for the 2 you start with as each character. If you inspect those (so open the tab where it has all the text) & it still doesn't pop, chances are you ended up missing something

• Like 1

On 3/23/2024 at 2:09 PM, SmileSlice said:

I’m just a little confused. In regards to the above video, does this mean we need to create a separate save file for each character, and are required to pick up all collectibles exclusive to each character, as well as shared ones?

If I beat the game as Edward for example, then start as Emily and accidentally overwrite the Edward file, does it wipe out the collectibles I picked up with him? Thanks!

Keep the save to be sure.

But I'm more confident in saying that overwriting your 1 save with Edward with all collectibles on will delete your progress and you need to collect them again as Edward.

And yes, everything needs to be collected again as Emily.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Yes. You will automatically read every single clue you pick up except for the 2 you start with as each character. If you inspect those (so open the tab where it has all the text) & it still doesn't pop, chances are you ended up missing something

Thanks for your advise, this worked!!

I have a question.

I picked up the clue "The Dark Man Enters"  in my first game with Emily but it doesn't appear in my second part with Edward.

I have no idea why.

Think I couldn't get the trophy asking to "read all clues"?

Edit: I got the trophy in no problem

Edited by Mytre
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Mytre said:

I have a question.

I picked up the clue "The Dark Man Enters"  in my first game with Emily but it doesn't appear in my second part with Edward.

I have no idea why.

Think I couldn't get the trophy asking to "read all clues"?

Edit: I got the trophy in no problem

Interesting. I’m playing for my first time, as Edward, and just passed that part. After reloads, I can’t get “The Dark Man Enters” to appear with him.

So you’re able to confirm the trophy popped, having only collected it with Emily?