Uplay out, impossible to get rank 10

I got to level 8 literally a day or 2 before, went to log on to and got hit with the "service unavailable". Worst timing. I hope its just a temporary thing. I've been checking periodically and nothing so far.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Ok so a question is any of the sp coop trophies affected by this also were they ever affected by it during first shutdown?

No as you're able to earn these via offline splitscreen afaik

• Like 1

On 3/28/2024 at 8:01 PM, Jibxi said:

No as you're able to earn these via offline splitscreen afaik

I thought the Briggs missions needed to be done with another online player - could be wrong on that.

mad for the servers - when they came online last year along with other Ubi titles that closed, Uplay wasn’t originally working for this game. Then randomly Uplay was. A few weeks after that some or partial servers weren’t working for this, then they were again 😂 Maybe that madness will continue and it works again. That would fake checking up on.

Someone has told me recently (I think on Xbox and in more detail) - the tech behind these old games will find a way to connect to servers and work again, so it’s possible maybe they keep self reviving through Ubi.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Owned_Wilson said:

Is it still possible to do the Weekly Challenge?

Yes it is, the only trophies affected by this outage are the 3 related to hitting rank 10 - everything else remains obtainable.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

On 3/22/2024 at 4:24 PM, NLGpro81 said:

I got to level 8 literally a day or 2 before, went to log on to and got hit with the "service unavailable". Worst timing. I hope its just a temporary thing. I've been checking periodically and nothing so far.

The servers for this and Watch Dogs (PS3), another Ubisoft PS3 game, kept going down and coming back up when I was doing the platinums last year. It would sometimes take a few weeks for them to come back, but hopefully this is like that.

• Like 1