Worth starting this game?

DuplexGemini

With the servers closing on April 30th, I wondered if it was all do-able to do everything within a month if starting from scratch?

been busy with other types of games shutting down (Gran Turismo Sport that took me a month, Rocket Arena and I’ve just finished Armored Core Verdict Day’s online only trophies).

Seems the estimate is 2-3 weeks if you’re committed which I’m willing to be.

I’m mainly asking because Verdict Day was a close shave for me when I found out about how their world bosses worked (if I started the final week, chances are it would deplete and it would be impossible) so I wondered also if there’s any season/daily related trophies to consider 

Edited by DuplexGemini

1 hour ago, DuplexGemini said:

With the servers closing on April 30th, I wondered if it was all do-able to do everything within a month if starting from scratch?

been busy with other types of games shutting down (Gran Turismo Sport that took me a month, Rocket Arena and I’ve just finished Armored Core Verdict Day’s online only trophies).

Seems the estimate is 2-3 weeks if you’re committed which I’m willing to be.

I’m mainly asking because Verdict Day was a close shave for me when I found out about how their world bosses worked (if I started the final week, chances are it would deplete and it would be impossible) so I wondered also if there’s any season/daily related trophies to consider 

The servers are only closing for the Breakout spinoff, the original game isn't closing anytime soon.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1