Servers Close April 30, 2024

MATTKBAN

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I'm way ahead of you there mate ;).

Ninja! I like your style! I wasn’t sure if I should make a thread in the EU stack forums or not. It’s not the same as a spam duplicate post, right?

6 minutes ago, Dinniestar said:

time to re-download this game then hopefully finally get a populated servers and will be able to  achieve the Plat 

If it’s dead then it shouldn’t be too bad with the booster rushing to do this. I’m too busy now to think about this, but there is plenty of time so I might think about this. To listen to the angel or devil on each shoulder.. haha

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Hahaha what a failure of a game it was. We can only blame the devs for that.

I still don't understand the decision to make a standalone game based on ONE mode from the original Warface, putting a premium price tag on that, and arguably having it run worse than Warface. I truly wonder who this game was made for.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

I still don't understand the decision to make a standalone game based on ONE mode from the original Warface, putting a premium price tag on that, and arguably having it run worse than Warface. I truly wonder who this game was made for.

The shareholders probably, because they likely thought it was a popular enough mode that they would be able to squeeze more money out of the playerbase by spinning it off into its own thing but the players weren't that dumb so gave it the finger.

• Like 1

Funny...

...It was only just these past couple of weeks I've been wondering when a Warface: Breakout server shutdown announcement would be made and for about a week now I’ve been part of a PSN chat/message group focused on platinum boosting as the servers have been dry (yeah, I said it) for too long after Season 4: Riot (I’m only two trophies away from the platinum as of this post/reply BTW), however between now and the last day of April next year that might change (with more participating boosters and the occasional legit/random player haha).

Edited by Dry

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

No, they're probably just overloaded from the sudden influx of players, plus the game was only patched a couple of weeks back so the devs aren't going to shutdown the servers 5 months early, unless they're complete dicks.

Reading the comments on there most recent tweet tho makes me not have a good feeling about them fixing this issue with the servers. They don’t seem to be a company with a good track record 

1 hour ago, dawnofthedead34 said:

Reading the comments on there most recent tweet tho makes me not have a good feeling about them fixing this issue with the servers. They don’t seem to be a company with a good track record 

Everyone should file a support ticket, maybe someone is at least checking these:

https://support.my.games

• Like 2