Porsche 911 Carrera RSR is realy the best car ?

Hi guys, 

I'm just asking if this car (Porsche 911 RSR 2.8 '73) is the best choice and why ?

I mean, on the paper, she is like other cars, than need to be upgrade.

The Porsche 911 GT3 RS ’19, wich need more money and reputation, looks pretty nice too, why not her ?

Sorry for my english, i'm from France.

Thank you

Because it's easy to drive and super fast when upgraded with the 440hp 3.5L V6. Speed meets traction. There are a lot of other good and fast cars which allow you to beat the game with no problem, but online the trend is/was the RSR and it's mostly unbeaten.

Funny thing is that the RSR is overpowered in other NFS games as well, like 2015, Payback and Unbound. 

All right, thank you for your reply guys !

I played and plat NFS 2015 and Payback but didn't remember of this car, i think I never even bought it.

But i'll give her a chance, if everyone say she is fast and cool !

Thanks again, have a good play !

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2024 at 10:58 AM, HansPatat050 said:

Because it's easy to drive and super fast when upgraded with the 440hp 3.5L V6. Speed meets traction. There are a lot of other good and fast cars which allow you to beat the game with no problem, but online the trend is/was the RSR and it's mostly unbeaten.

Funny thing is that the RSR is overpowered in other NFS games as well, like 2015, Payback and Unbound. 

Not for Unbound, luckily Criterion thought of that and rebalanced the cars. Just not having spam of 911 RSR and RX7/Huracan for drifting in the entire lobby made it much better and more diverse.