Get a grip glitched?

zeero7uk

I struggled with this one extensively. What helped me was doing my tricks in first person. They will show you the name which trick you're doing when you're in first person. So in turn, you can be absolutely sure that you did the right trick. Timing for specific tricks happens a little bit after you've gone into the air. So jump, wait half a second, do your trick input. Both directional and grab input have to be done after going in the air.

Trophy will unlock at the end of the race if you've done all five available tricks. Tricks can be done in neutral or fake stance, to my knowledge.

13 hours ago, zeero7uk said:

I've met the requirements several times and the trophy is just not popping, it's the last I need for the platinum 😔

Finish your run and rewatch the replay. It has to be 5 DIFFERENT grabs during the trick designated area. They have to give you points. If you rewatch the replay, it says what the tricks are...

If you do this, and it's still glitched, post your issue here, but I think if you gmcould get a video of it to prove it's glitched, it'd help.

Also make sure you’re actually doing a different grab and not the “generic” grab…. This can happen even if your pressing the combo , just use the replay option and make sure your holding the board in a “unique” way in the air ….