Weird Bug doesn't synchronize Platinum Trophy

I have a weird issue. Yesterday I got the Platinum for Bomb Up in the NA Version. Later when I synchronized my trophies it didn't show up. I even recorded the Platinum. I restared my PS5, reconnected my internet, synchronized my trophies, deleted data and tried to get it again, but I couldn't. I tried everything today again but it didn't work.

Does anybody had a same issue or has any tips/ideas?spacer.png

Just now, HuntingFever said:

This is a known and very infamous bug with PS5's trophy syncing code, just wait a few hours, earn and sync another trophy, then the problem will go away by itself :).

Okay, I will try thank you!

Just now, DaivRules said:

It’s this issue:

Thank you!

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This is a known and very infamous bug with how the PS5 syncs trophies, just wait a few hours, earn and sync another trophy, then the problem will go away by itself :).

Okay this is even more weird. Now I got some trophies in another game and these also don't show up WTF

If the trophies aren't showing on your console either, it is possible the trophy data file has become corrupted. I would wait a bit and see if it sorts itself out, but if you continue to have this happen and the trophies are NOT appearing in your offline trophy list as earned, then something is wrong on a console level. You may need to delete your entire profile and reinstall - note that this will wipe everything including save files and all screenshots/trophy videos, so only do this as a last resort if the problem persists.

14 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

If the trophies aren't showing on your console either, it is possible the trophy data file has become corrupted. I would wait a bit and see if it sorts itself out, but if you continue to have this happen and the trophies are NOT appearing in your offline trophy list as earned, then something is wrong on a console level. You may need to delete your entire profile and reinstall - note that this will wipe everything including save files and all screenshots/trophy videos, so only do this as a last resort if the problem persists.

Yes, I will wait some days and look what happens. Had a similar issue on my PS4 like 3 or 4 times so I had to delete my profile. I really hope it will be solve by itself