Jack Of All Trades Not Popping

9 hours ago, barticle said:

These trophies can sometimes pop quite late. (Playing the game at launch) I got Elite around rank 30 which requires well over 700k XP!

oh sweet jesus.

ive tried contacting EA support but it never goes through lol

On 3/26/2024 at 9:38 PM, lindamacintosh_ said:

i have almost 400k for assault, and just over 200k for support, medic and recon and it seemingly wont pop. What's werider is that the trophy to get 500k overall "Elite" did pop. idk whats going on, any advice?

You started nearly 5 years ago. I know there's been a few times over those years where the exp got reset for trophy trackers. I did it many years ago on another account and had to do all the exp again for all roles once it got fixed. Try make sure you got the required amount within a recent timeframe, not total over many years.

You're 500K points is in game with classes only. All the extra xp like special assignments, daily assignments, ect doesnt count. 

Check your classes under profile. When the class is almost level 11 its 100K per class. Level 11 itself is just under 105K points, so if you get all classes to 11 it should pop.

On 3/28/2024 at 2:15 PM, BalkeTheGypsy said:

You're 500K points is in game with classes only. All the extra xp like special assignments, daily assignments, ect doesnt count. 

Check your classes under profile. When the class is almost level 11 its 100K per class. Level 11 itself is just under 105K points, so if you get all classes to 11 it should pop.

im on level 15 on each class except for assault which has been 20 for ages