Paragon and Villain trophy are obtainable offline on split-screen

yorkie-toffee29

2 hours ago, yorkie-toffee29 said:

Hello all,

I had a glitch on my account that did not allow me to connect to any online server as it kept stating "connection timed out". I looked online but found no solution as they all required online play. Therefore I tried to find my own solution offline and I have found a way to get both the "Paragon" and "Villain trophy" offline on split-screen mode.

Paragon trophy

Start an offline save with 2 players on split screen, enable the settings to keep all items on death on the player tab, also turn off zombies so they don't kill you. Both of these settings are located within the world menu before entering the game. In addition enable cheats on the menu. While in the game, go to the information tab and you will see a map for both of the players. Then locate each of the two players to start this method. I tested different methods to gain positive reputation, however even after damaging player 1 with player 2 and then killing player 2 by using different vehicles, I only gained negative reputation as a result.

Also, use a vehicle on the cheat menu to get to the other person quicker. To open the cheat menu, click in both of the joysticks at the same time.

Therefore, for this method you will need a few items obtainable by opening the cheat menu by clicking in both of the joysticks at the same time. You will need: Rocket Launcher (519), Lots of rockets (520) and a bedroll (288-295).

In addition the Headlamp (1199) is an important item to see clearly at night.

Place the bedroll for both accounts away from where you will kill the other player as the Rocket will destroy the bed. After placing the bed make sure to claim the bedroll and when you die select the "Home" Option rather than the "Respawn" Option.

Now the actual method is similar to PatrickPCRE5's method within the guide, however there are some changes. Therefore refer to the method: Unturned Trophy Guide • PSNProfiles.com on the Paragon trophy.

1.Player 2 starts by shooting Player 1 one time with a rocket near Player 1 but not too close that it kills them, then Player 1 proceeds to kill Player 2 by shooting a rocket at him. Player 1 will earn +1 reputation per kill. Rinse and repeat this process 5 more times. 

2.Player 1 starts by shooting Player 2 one time with a rocket near Player 2 but not too close that it kills them , then Player 2 proceeds to kill Player 1 by shooting a rocket at him. Player 2 will instantly earn +5 reputation for the kill. Rinse and repeat this process 5 more times.

3.Now reverse the role between Player 1 and 2, where Player 1 kills Player 2 after  inflicting moderate damage by shooting a rocket near player 1 but not too close that it kills them. You will notice Player 1 will earn more than +1 reputation per kill. Rinse and repeat this process until Player 1 eventually earns +25 reputation per kill and ultimately reaches +200 reputation and unlocks this trophy.

Proof for split-screen obtained trophy can be seen at  IMG 3265 — Postimages (postimg.cc).

Villain trophy

To get this trophy follow the method above up until Step 3, but instead of shooting Player 1 with Player 2 and then killing Player 1, Just keep killing the other person over an over with an RPG or by ramming into them with a vehicle.

Hope this helps and have a great day trophy hunting :) 

Proof that I obtained the Villain trophy offline in split screen. 

IMG 3266 — Postimages (postimg.cc)

Just got the plat. Once again : thank you very much. It was your effort that made me unlock my only "unobtainable" platinum, not the one from the "support" that keeps providing dubious solutions like checking your internet connection. F*** this game and the devs that never respond or update their shitty servers.

glad this is over.

you will receive a gift card from me as a sign of my appreciation for sharing your solution 🙏🏻

@Babble90 @AlbirdVampPrince @Master_Mayhem_ @steveblazinggrin

• Like 3

That's what we like and happy trophy hunting, Unobtainable Platinums and trophies make playing a game less enjoyable as you can't complete them. And honestly I tried so many different methods such as using different vehicles such as the Jet and the Motorbikes and Tanks to no prevail, I was about to give up and then thought maybe Rockets or grenades would work and then I noticed it gave positive reputation for killing them after nearly being killed and straight after I did that, I went straight to here to write it up. Congrats again for the platinum :) , and good luck with your future trophy hunts :) .  

• Like 3

On 3/28/2024 at 6:53 AM, yorkie-toffee29 said:

Hello all,

I had a glitch on my account that did not allow me to connect to any online server as it kept stating "connection timed out". I looked online but found no solution as they all required online play. Therefore I tried to find my own solution offline and I have found a way to get both the "Paragon" and "Villain trophy" offline on split-screen mode.

Paragon trophy

Start an offline save with 2 players on split screen, enable the settings to keep all items on death on the player tab, also turn off zombies so they don't kill you. Both of these settings are located within the world menu before entering the game. In addition enable cheats on the menu. While in the game, go to the information tab and you will see a map for both of the players. Then locate each of the two players to start this method. I tested different methods to gain positive reputation, however even after damaging player 1 with player 2 and then killing player 2 by using different vehicles, I only gained negative reputation as a result.

Also, use a vehicle on the cheat menu to get to the other person quicker. To open the cheat menu, click in both of the joysticks at the same time.

Therefore, for this method you will need a few items obtainable by opening the cheat menu by clicking in both of the joysticks at the same time. You will need: Rocket Launcher (519), Lots of rockets (520) and a bedroll (288-295).

In addition the Headlamp (1199) is an important item to see clearly at night.

Place the bedroll for both accounts away from where you will kill the other player as the Rocket will destroy the bed. After placing the bed make sure to claim the bedroll and when you die select the "Home" Option rather than the "Respawn" Option.

Now the actual method is similar to PatrickPCRE5's method within the guide, however there are some changes. Therefore refer to the method: Unturned Trophy Guide • PSNProfiles.com on the Paragon trophy.

1.Player 2 starts by shooting Player 1 one time with a rocket near Player 1 but not too close that it kills them, then Player 1 proceeds to kill Player 2 by shooting a rocket at him. Player 1 will earn +1 reputation per kill. Rinse and repeat this process 5 more times. 

2.Player 1 starts by shooting Player 2 one time with a rocket near Player 2 but not too close that it kills them , then Player 2 proceeds to kill Player 1 by shooting a rocket at him. Player 2 will instantly earn +5 reputation for the kill. Rinse and repeat this process 5 more times.

3.Now reverse the role between Player 1 and 2, where Player 1 kills Player 2 after  inflicting moderate damage by shooting a rocket near player 1 but not too close that it kills them. You will notice Player 1 will earn more than +1 reputation per kill. Rinse and repeat this process until Player 1 eventually earns +25 reputation per kill and ultimately reaches +200 reputation and unlocks this trophy.

Proof for split-screen obtained trophy can be seen at  IMG 3265 — Postimages (postimg.cc).

Villain trophy

To get this trophy follow the method above up until Step 3, but instead of shooting Player 1 with Player 2 and then killing Player 1, Just keep killing the other person over an over with an RPG or by ramming into them with a vehicle.

Hope this helps and have a great day trophy hunting :) 

Proof that I obtained the Villain trophy offline in split screen. 

IMG 3266 — Postimages (postimg.cc)

Thank you for this guide. I was able to the the Platinum Trophy. Very much appreciated it and thank you @trophynerd122 for mention me this. 🙂

• Like 2