Plundering 30 Ships Glitched?

Hi everyone. I'm having a problem at the moment where I'm trying to get the Trophy for Plundering 30 Ships but I have done way over 30 and the Trophy just won't unlock. I have already finished Black Flag as this is my last Trophy before the Platinum.

I have tried everything and I just can't get this Trophy no matter what I do, it must be glitched somehow? I even choose the option when plundering a ship to repair the Jackdaw as I heard you have to choose that option for it to count as a plunder but I have always chose that option.

What can I do guys?

I had the same thing happen.  The reason it happened to me is because I had acquired it and then exchanged my PS4 for a new one without doing a trophy sync.  Restoring the game from the cloud save on the new PS4 didn't unlock the trophy.

The good news is that you can start a new game and get it.  At least, that worked for me.

I had the same thing happen.  The reason it happened to me is because I had acquired it and then exchanged my PS4 for a new one without doing a trophy sync.  Restoring the game from the cloud save on the new PS4 didn't unlock the trophy.

The good news is that you can start a new game and get it.  At least, that worked for me.

What's the earliest that you can start plundering ships if I were to start a new game?