100% in 2024 Status Questions

Some trophies are reportedly still a bit glitchy (though I'm hoping the Season 5 Update in June will sort this out permanently when the new Overclocks get added) but if you know what you're doing and how optimised you want to be, you can get the 100% in 200-300hrs :). Some boosting will be needed though, due to certain trophies being a pain to get legit but if you get a decent group together, you shouldn't have any issues with them :). As for the fun factor, it largely depends on how much you can tolerate the grind for getting all 4 Dwarves to Gold 1, because it can get really tedious after a while, especially if you've had lousy luck getting the really good Overclocks for your guns so have to use the crap ones in the meantime. If you need build advice, there are plenty of good videos on Youtube :)Once you've learned the ropes and are comfortable with the game's mechanics (especially on Haz 4 & 5), things move along a lot quicker :). Also, we get 4-5 Seasonal Events each year which can really help improve the early game experiance for new players, by providing a change of scene and giving everyone something else to work towards in conjunction with the Free Season/Battle Pass and Cosmetics Tree :).

I've spent heaven only knows how many 100s of hours in this game since it first hit the PS4 but it's a lot and something I'd play a lot more of if I didn't already have a lot on my plate right now :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

Some trophies are reportedly still a bit glitchy (though I'm hoping the Season 5 Update in June will sort this out permanently when the new Overclocks get added) but if you know what you're doing and how optimised you want to be, you can get the 100% in 200-300hrs :). Some boosting will be needed, due to certain trophies being a pain to get legit but if you get a decent group together, you shouldn't have any issues with them :). As for the fun factor, it largely depends on how much you can tolerate the grind for getting all 4 Dwarves to Gold 1, because it can get really tedious after a while, especially if you've had lousy luck getting the really good Overclocks for your guns so have to use the crap ones in the meantime. If you need build advice, there are plenty of good videos on Youtube :)Once you've learned the ropes and are comfortable with the game's mechanics (especially on Haz 4 & 5), things move along a lot quicker :). Also, we get 4-5 Seasonal Events each year which can really help improve the early game experiance for new players, by providing a change of scene and giving everyone something else to work towards in conjunction with the Free Season/Battle Pass and Cosmetics Tree :).

I've spent heaven only knows how many 100s of hours in this game since it first hit the PS4 but it's a lot and something I'd play a lot more of if I didn't already have a lot on my plate right now :(.

Do the glitches have workarounds?

2 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

Do the glitches have workarounds?

All you can do is pray they eventually fix themselves, else you're looking at redoing the entire game from scratch if loading one of the 4 automatically created backup saves doesn't work :(. Fortunately, the trophy glitches are somewhat rare compared to what they used to be but they're no less annoying if they do actually strike.

If you any additional DRG advice, feel free to PM me :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

All you can do is pray they eventually fix themselves, else you're looking at redoing the entire game from scratch if loading one of the 4 automatically created backup saves doesn't work :(. Fortunately, the trophy glitches are somewhat rare compared to what they used to be but they're no less annoying if they do actually strike.

What are the glitchy trophies?

2 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

What are the glitchy trophies?

Exploring My Options is the main one (the new weapons introduced in Seasons 1 and 2, appear to have messed up the trophy a little bit for some people) but Happy Feet can also glitch on rare occasions.