Rise Through the Ranks soon?

scottbillington1

Has anyone got any idea when this trophy will become available?

I thought we were waiting for the end of the season, which I thought was the timer ticking down. However it got to zero last night, no trophy and has started another season. What is going on???

has anyone got the trophy!!!

I was looking at the ranked play screen the other day, and it is a bit confusing. That countdown wasn't actually the end of the "season". If you look closer, the actual season ends in 40ish days still. I believe that is when we will get our ranked season rewards, thus the trophy with it.

And if somebody has it already, then they hacked the trophy. It can't be earned until the season actually ends in May.

When you check the ranked mode it basically says "Season ends in 42D 12HRS 30M" as I'm writing this.. 🤷🏻‍♂

So the trophy can be unlocked May, 14th

Edited by Gnillisch

On 4/1/2024 at 3:26 AM, ECHO_mm said:

This is the first game I've played where they make you wait months to get the Platinum trophy lol (I'm sure there are other games that do the same but this is my first) 

Mortal Kombat 1 had something similar where you couldn’t fight a specific boss until the last week of the season, thus not being able to unlock the last trophy. So there’s precedent. Wouldn’t be surprised if it happens with more games in the future.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
  • Like 1