anyone has trouble to increase bond level for region to level 3...???

.... i did everything and my bond level for region only little pass level 2, have to rely on random encounter for the rest, but these encounter is rare AF, literally running around for 2 hour straight and none spawn

is this a bug or something that prevent these to spawn?

12 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

What region? Seems like I've been able to get everything to level 3 pretty easily.

motomachi

seem like i still have to farm alot of encounter to max this region

spacer.png

1 minute ago, ShariusTC said:

motomachi

spacer.png

Ah, don't worry about that right now. You're very early in the game -- and specific types of missions will become available that'll help you clear out the map.

Just grab what's available to you for now, but you do need to continue the story to get the bond level up.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ShariusTC said:

motomachi

spacer.png

There is a mission there later on that might increase the bond there.   That's one of two areas that are tough to get to bond 3 in the first map.  They both have missions in them that might help, the other area is a bond mission though, so be sure to do all the ones that pop up before going to the next map.  It'll give you a red text warning when you get to the part where you move on to the next map, so you can choose to wait to do that.

That said, I did get random encounters there occasionally.  They're just really rare.

Like others above said . Eventually you get missions there to up your rep. Bond missions and random encounters help but the encounters can be annoying. If you leave area and come back they usually pop up.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2024 at 8:54 PM, nyx770 said:

Like others above said . Eventually you get missions there to up your rep. Bond missions and random encounters help but the encounters can be annoying. If you leave area and come back they usually pop up.  

Also, most areas of the second map, Edo, will re-populate with public orders later in the story.  So if you're having any issues with anywhere there you can save it for when that happens.

• Like 1