Defuse Predator Self-Destruct - possible solo with AI in 1vs1 private match?

As per title, is it possible to boost this solo in private 1vs1 with an AI Predator?  Unless it is random, I am guessing not as only Human Predator will have that option to self-destruct or is there a modifier setting to ensure AI Predator will always self-destruct when downed?

22 minutes ago, Staufway said:

As per title, is it possible to boost this solo in private 1vs1 with an AI Predator?  Unless it is random, I am guessing not as only Human Predator will have that option to self-destruct or is there a modifier setting to ensure AI Predator will always self-destruct when downed?

I don't think there is an AI predator 

No. As stated above, you can't do this Solo, or with an AI Predator. You must have someone be the Predator and one person (You) on the Fireteam. And also no, there's no modifier to make the Predator automatically self-destruct. You must be on the fireteam and disarm him yourself. For the record, this was the hardest trophy for me. Anything with a timer puts me into panic mode. It took way too many tries. Share-play is an option you can consider if you know someone/friend who is good enough to help you out.

Edited by TheDarkKratos

18 minutes ago, TheDarkKratos said:

No. As stated above, you can't do this Solo, or with an AI Predator. You must have someone be the Predator and one person (You) on the Fireteam. And also no, there's no modifier to make the Predator automatically self-destruct. You must be on the fireteam and disarm him yourself. For the record, this was the hardest trophy for me. Anything with a timer puts me into panic mode. It took way too many tries. Share-play is an option you can consider if you know someone/friend who is good enough to help you out.

LOL I can sympathize the panic mode on a timer kk yeah I figured as much - been a long time and wasn't clear in the guide to me - thought there was a chance some things might have changed.  Will have to hook up the 2nd system then (whatta PIA)