Help With Freeflow Gold

I cannot beat this trophy no matter how hard I've tried. It seems like I know all of the tricks to boost my combo and make the most points, but I still cannot get it.

206999.jpg - Achieve 24 medals on combat challenges

If you guys could some more pointers, that maybe I'm missing out on, I'd be grateful.

On AA I like to use a batclaw pull then evade over the last guy. This makes him fall down without the risk of finishing him. This sets you up for a ground pound for the last move which usually nets you big points.

But like other posters said. Hit 1/2 then evade and repeat. Break an arm or throw a guy whenever the combo is ready. Batclaw anyone with a gun and batclaw or batarang ppl as they run to go get a weapon.

Im not sure if this move is in BAA but in BAC jumping over enemies by pressing [X] twice after every hit allows the combo to be much easier to maintain as enemy attacks rarely connect.

I don't recommend this on extreme leves. Evading takes quite some time and thugs can get their hands on guns really fast, that results on you getting shot and the combo interrupted.

• Like 1

I don't recommend this on extreme leves. Evading takes quite some time and thugs can get their hands on guns really fast, that results on you getting shot and the combo interrupted.

quick fire batarangs usually target thugs with guns or something to throw at you over unarmed goons.