Best way to play PC on TV

Super_Mep

Other than just dragging it over to one of my TVs and plugging in the HDMI is there any options to stream to a smart TV where I can use a DS4/5 with the game?

Game in question is Hellblade 2 so it's not an online game so I'm not worried about lag too much unless it's just unbearable. 

I don't really want to buy an Xbox just for this game but if I have to I will. Even though I have nice monitors on my PC my wife and I are not gonna hunch over in our office chairs to play this game. I have steak and my PC is very beefy so it should handle the game plus the stream no problem. 

23 minutes ago, Super_Mep said:

Other than just dragging it over to one of my TVs and plugging in the HDMI is there any options to stream to a smart TV where I can use a DS4/5 with the game?

Game in question is Hellblade 2 so it's not an online game so I'm not worried about lag too much unless it's just unbearable. 

I don't really want to buy an Xbox just for this game but if I have to I will. Even though I have nice monitors on my PC my wife and I are not gonna hunch over in our office chairs to play this game. I have steak and my PC is very beefy so it should handle the game plus the stream no problem. 

If your PC is still in Bluetooth range so you can use your controllers, I just watched this video this morning that might be a viable solution for you:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...