The Tourist (Discovered 50 Locations)

This is my last trophy in NG+. The map is completely revealed in NG+ so I can't tell which caves I've explored and which I haven't. The menu tells me I've discovered 46 caves. Is there a way to tell which I've discovered and which I haven't?

Even though the map is fully revealed on NG+, it still only shows locations you've already discovered, so the caves you haven't found aren't on there.

So you just need to pull up a map (IGN has an interactive map you can filter everything off except dungeons, power pyx has a screenshot collection with all of them) and compare it to your in-game map and look for caves you don't see on your in-game map.

• Like 3

Hi, only caves which you have actually entered count for this trophy. Just having the symbol on the worldmap is not enough.

Go to your map, press x on every cave icon and look if the minimap of the dungeon shows anything. If you cant see the any part of the dungeon map, you havent entered the dungeon properly. Those dungeon maps arent unfogged automatically in NG+, as far as i know.

So, just enter any dungeon on your worldmap with empty minimaps. That should pop your trophy. I did it the same way.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2024 at 5:23 AM, Ranari_Kai said:

Hi, only caves which you have actually entered count for this trophy. Just having the symbol on the worldmap is not enough.

Go to your map, press x on every cave icon and look if the minimap of the dungeon shows anything. If you cant see the any part of the dungeon map, you havent entered the dungeon properly. Those dungeon maps arent unfogged automatically in NG+, as far as i know.

So, just enter any dungeon on your worldmap with empty minimaps. That should pop your trophy. I did it the same way.

Can confirm this as well. Had some random cave as I was exploring added to my map, carried on about my business. 100 hours later I was in the area and was like hm this cave doesn't look familiar...once I went inside the trophy popped. It was already on my map so I figured it was already added to the count, but it seems that the trigger is to physically enter the locations

• Like 1