Question about LEECH HUNTER after EASY playthrough.

Hello. Guide says "The difficulty of leech hunter will be determined by the difficulty of your clear save file." 

My first blind playthrough was completed on EASY. I unlocked LEECH HUNTER mode. The question is, does LEECH HUNTER on EASY prevent you from unlocking trophies or bonus weapons? And it has to be completed after finishing the main game on NORMAL?

Should I start LEECH HUNTEER now or do the full playthrough on NORMAL. I will (of course) use guides by @Optinooby

Regards

• Like 1

Following optinoobys guides will be a breeze on normal, I can’t remember what is locked off in easy mode, but something is, so playing on easy was kind of a waste of time really, double check guides to see if you can finish leech on easy but you’ll have added an extra playthrough of the campaign at the very least 

• Like 2

If you play Leech Hunter you can unlock all rewards there are mentioned in the trophy guide.

There is another problem though which i have realized after playthrough the maingame and Leech Hunter several times on EASY: if you want all weapons you have to complete the game within 3.5 hours on Normal or Hard difficulty. All rewards from Leech Hunter are tied to the difficulty you played on so you cannot use them on higher difficulties.

So consider playing the maingame again on Normal before playing Leech Hunter.

• Like 2

finish the leech hunter in easy save slot will unlock weapons for this save only.

since you will need the all weapon trophy as well and two weapons are unlocked by speed run in normal or hard

you have to reach B rank in leech hunter in normal or hard at least once

DON'T waste time in easy leech hunter

only if you want to reach A, kill all mods more easily and don't mind one more run in normal

• Like 2

Thank you all for clarifying the situation. If I can't use the bonus weapons from LEECH HUNTER EASY mode in the my next full NORMAL playthrough, it's actually a waste of time in this mode at this point. I'm starting the full game on NORMAL. Thank you and best regards.

I finished RE0 on Normal yerterday (I didn' follow a guide) and I'm gonna start Leech Hunter today. I read that @Optinooby has a great guide for this game. He had a video guide for Leech Hunter too? Is the best guide on internet?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Angulus said:

I finished RE0 on Normal yerterday (I didn' follow a guide) and I'm gonna start Leech Hunter today. I read that @Optinooby has a great guide for this game. He had a video guide for Leech Hunter too? Is the best guide on internet?

I would answer, but have a feeling my answer would be bias

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Then I will...

Did the game recently and I will 100% say the guide made Leech Hunter mode a breeze, Both the all leeches and only half leech playthroughs. Cant recommend them enough.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Angulus said:

definietly use his guides, I believe i linked them in my guide as well.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Wow, I followed your guide for 50 leeches and worked like a charm! I will use your guides for no save/ no healing/ hard mode too. Thank you!

• Like 1

The reason you can't do it all on Easy is because you can't get the Top Rank on the Speedrun, so you're locked out of some of the weapons iirc, this is why must be done on Normal or above unfortunately, something along those lines.

It would be nice to revisit this, but do everything on Hard for a change. See how that is like, removes 1 x playthrough at least.

Edited by Optinooby

How I did it was I passed the game on hard first and then I must have done leech hunter on hard maybe? Or can tou change the difficulty for leech hunter? Anyway, got the infinite magnum from that for the speedrun. I would advise looking up a video guide for leech hunter.