Fully Operational now need Level 4 upgrade?

Rincewind--x

Totally, level 4 is needed.

I took my time to reach the level 3, spending my credits on all level 2 upgrades first and tried to buy today a level 3 item: trophy did not pop up…

I need now to spend 200+150+15 to reach a level 4 upgrade and unlock my last trophy.

Ugh... I've only been playing this game casually in comparison and I'm not collecting lots of samples at a quick rate... which means they may keep moving the goalpost by the time I get there. By the time I'm able to get level 4 now I'm sure they'll add level 5 lol. I feel like platinum is going to take even longer for me now.

16 hours ago, Karlhaus said:

Totally, level 4 is needed.

I took my time to reach the level 3, spending my credits on all level 2 upgrades first and tried to buy today a level 3 item: trophy did not pop up…

I need now to spend 200+150+15 to reach a level 4 upgrade and unlock my last trophy.

Wow, I got lucky. I just bought my first level 3 the other day, right before level 4 was added. Guide will need updated to reflect this.

Edited by AlonMercer
  • Like 1

If you play on helldive difficulty you can on a good run finish with 25-30 common and rare material and get the 6/6 super samples with no issue as they're not too hard to find.

You can hold a maximum of 50.000 credits, 250 medals and Im not too sure but I think the maximum you can hold of common material is 500, 250 for rare and maybe 50 for super. Just keep that in mind when farming so you don't waste runs like I have.

1 hour ago, AlonMercer said:

Wow, I got lucky. I just bought my first level 3 the other day, right before level 4 was added. Guide will need updated to reflect this.

Same, I got the trophy a couple of days before that update went live. Perfect timing I'd say. 👌

4 hours ago, UlvenFenrir said:

If you play on helldive difficulty you can on a good run finish with 25-30 common and rare material and get the 6/6 super samples with no issue as they're not too hard to find.

You can hold a maximum of 50.000 credits, 250 medals and Im not too sure but I think the maximum you can hold of common material is 500, 250 for rare and maybe 50 for super. Just keep that in mind when farming so you don't waste runs like I have.

I can confirm you can hold  up to 100 Super rare (purple) samples.

• Like 3