DLC #2 - The Forgotten Kingdom

Shipwreck24273

• 2 weeks later...

Trophies for the new DLC are out. They are in line with the base game and the first dlc: Complete the new campaign, do some sidequests with yet unknown requirements, unlock the new archetype. Seems easy, especially once the requirements are known. Looking forward to jumping back into this game. :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bryozi said:

Anyone know how to get The Burden Hardest to Bear trophy?

You need to find a dungeon called the infested abyss, talk to the Emissary at the end and choose to submit, so don't fight him, and he will give you an item.

Take that item to the Keeper, in the Labyrinth, I had already completed the campaign so I couldn't find him, but I joined someone else's game before the sentinel (cube) boss fight and talked to him after the boss. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, AlexDelux said:

You need to find a dungeon called the infested abyss, talk to the Emissary at the end and choose to submit, so don't fight him, and he will give you an item.

Take that item to the Keeper, in the Labyrinth, I had already completed the campaign so I couldn't find him, but I joined someone else's game before the sentinel (cube) boss fight and talked to him after the boss. 

To add onto this. You can find the keeper outside the final boss encounter of the main game (not dlc), that’s where I found him in my world 

Edited by TheLoneliestPanda
  • Like 2

Master of the Elements and Thank you for being a friend are glitched for me in coop. Anyone having an idea why? I wasn`t the host.

Edit: I played the DLC again with an old save and it worked

Edited by Lalilu170101

If you aren't host the above trophies dont pop. I unlocked the new archetype in coop and didnt get the trophy. You need to be the host or be in the session when the host unlocks the archetype according to a discord post on the Remnant 2 server.

• Like 1