Mygm mode help for wwe2k24

ali123jh

Can someone please give me some tips about mygm mode im going for the plat but mygm is not my thing and havent figured it out how it works and how to get really good rating since it came out on 2k22 now im expected to enter first place on really hard difficulty for the plat please help me out

• Like 1

Yesterday I got all the MyGM Trophies in the spawn of 4/5 hours: no skill required at all, you don't need to play legitimately, you can basically autobook every show on your way to the Trophies. Very boring and tedious, but not hard at all.

First of all start a save with three human players (No multiple controllers required) and just one AI player: auto book every show and, at the end of every PLE, ask 1$ in exchange for 10€. The AI will obviously accept such a ridiculous trade: it will also offer some trades itself, accept them too and in the manner of 4/5 PLEs you should make it to 25 trades and earn the relative Trophy.

Now start another save with just two human players: make sure the first player plays as ECW, with both difficulties set to Extreme. Keep auto booking every show, but change your ECW shows according to the seasonal challenges you receive, trying to complete at least 5 of them by the end of the season; while playing as the other brand, auto book every show here too, but fire every actual SuperStar so that only indie wrestlers are hired. Addictionally, after every PLE, trade 1$ from ECW for all the money of the other brand.

With the money you have, you can pretty much bring everything to level 7, and you only need one for the Trophy. Addictionally, you should be able to look for level 25 SuperStars through the talent scouts: if you are lucky and you find at least four, you can hire them all and book a Fatal 4 Way for any title of your brand, as long as the title is vacant (If it's not, fire the title holder). If you can't find four level 25 SuperStars, as you keep playing through the seasons you should eventually bring to level 25 at least one of your Wrestlers (Doing so is required for another Trophy through).

At the end of the day, considering that you should be able to complete 5 seasonal challenges every Season, and that you should get some miscellaneous awards without even realizing, you should be done with the Extreme Rules Trophy in around 6/7 seasons.

Hope it helps. :)

• Like 4

8 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Yesterday I got all the MyGM Trophies in the spawn of 4/5 hours: no skill required at all, you don't need to play legitimately, you can basically autobook every show on your way to the Trophies. Very boring and tedious, but not hard at all.

First of all start a save with three human players (No multiple controllers required) and just one AI player: auto book every show and, at the end of every PLE, ask 1$ in exchange for 10€. The AI will obviously accept such a ridiculous trade: it will also offer some trades itself, accept them too and in the manner of 4/5 PLEs you should make it to 25 trades and earn the relative Trophy.

Now start another save with just two human players: make sure the first player plays as ECW, with both difficulties set to Extreme. Keep auto booking every show, but change your ECW shows according to the seasonal challenges you receive, trying to complete at least 5 of them by the end of the season; while playing as the other brand, auto book every show here too, but fire every actual SuperStar so that only indie wrestlers are hired. Addictionally, after every PLE, trade 1$ from ECW for all the money of the other brand.

With the money you have, you can pretty much bring everything to level 7, and you only need one for the Trophy. Addictionally, you should be able to look for level 25 SuperStars through the talent scouts: if you are lucky and you find at least four, you can hire them all and book a Fatal 4 Way for any title of your brand, as long as the title is vacant (If it's not, fire the title holder). If you can't find four level 25 SuperStars, as you keep playing through the seasons you should eventually bring to level 25 at least one of your Wrestlers (Doing so is required for another Trophy through).

At the end of the day, considering that you should be able to complete 5 seasonal challenges every Season, and that you should get some miscellaneous awards without even realizing, you should be done with the Extreme Rules Trophy in around 6/7 seasons.

Just to add onto this, When you use 3 human players and 1 AI for the trading trophy if you use that method with all 3 human players instead of just the main one you'll get the trophy after the 2nd PLE because trades from all 3 players count towards the trophy.

On 4/17/2024 at 5:27 PM, TomGriff123 said:

Just to add onto this, When you use 3 human players and 1 AI for the trading trophy if you use that method with all 3 human players instead of just the main one you'll get the trophy after the 2nd PLE because trades from all 3 players count towards the trophy.

Thanks ill try it out

On 4/17/2024 at 8:43 AM, KenjiCBZ said:

Wait do ai really accept a 1$ offer for 10$? And who are indie wrestlers??

On 4/21/2024 at 10:00 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

Yes, It will accept the trade :) Indie wrestlers will be hired automatically by the game when you fire too many superstars.

I will try this next time i come on i will update how it went thanks

On 4/17/2024 at 2:43 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

Thank you so much for this tip!!! I got the all of the GM trophies with this method and now waiting for the end of season rank reward for the platinum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok i have gotten almost all the trophies bur extreame rules trophy left and that ai keeps on getting 2 hall of fame trophies each season while i only get 1 by completing 5 challenge how do i get more???

2 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

You should get more hall of fame trophies by just playing, I don't remember the requirements but they come naturally. Just keep playing.

Ok so i checked in career and there are some tier challenges like revenue challenges and fan career which the ai is destroying me with it

1 hour ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Hey only now I realised! You mustn't play against IA, you can control both brands yourself: just make the brand who is not ECW lose, and you're good. :)

Wait fr? So i dont have ti deal with Ai’s bs without even struggling 

Yeah, I said it in my original post.

Now start another save with just two human players: make sure the first player plays as ECW, with both difficulties set to Extreme.

Follow my tips from that post, and you should be good. :)

On 4/27/2024 at 6:28 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

Yeah, I said it in my original post.

Now start another save with just two human players: make sure the first player plays as ECW, with both difficulties set to Extreme.

Follow my tips from that post, and you should be good. :)

I finally did now i just have to beat 19 more faction wars bosses and wait for season to end for the plat thanks

• Like 1