Triumph Seals

JoocyMan

Trying to get started on some of the Forsaken trophies but I can't find "Triumph Seals", at least as they are depicted everywhere I look online. I have "Triumphs" in the "Journey" menu, with bluish grey circles labeled "Lifetime", "Into The Light", "Season Of The Wish", etc. Online, "Triumph Seals" seem to be banner-shaped, black and gold emblems. What am I not getting here?

I think you’re on the right track… Go to character menu, change to journey, click on titles, will show you the triumph seals. Seems you’ve already found them. For example, going on the one that says Gambit and completing all the challenges (triumphs) listed will grant you the ‘Dredgen’ title/triumph seal. 

If I’m not mistaken, the grey ones are unobtainable or from previous seasons. 

25 minutes ago, JoocyMan said:

Trying to get started on some of the Forsaken trophies but I can't find "Triumph Seals", at least as they are depicted everywhere I look online. I have "Triumphs" in the "Journey" menu, with bluish grey circles labeled "Lifetime", "Into The Light", "Season Of The Wish", etc. Online, "Triumph Seals" seem to be banner-shaped, black and gold emblems.

The Triumphs Menu ingame is labeled as "Titles" the individual Titles in there are labeled as "Seals" or "Triumphs" so you where on the right way to find them!

You should also be able to see them and your progress on them at THIS website after you logged in with your linked Playstation Account. (just checked it myself website seems to be under a current maintenance so can't be checked on that way atm but should be back online in a few hours)

The easiest Triumph/Seal/Title (whatever you want to call them) in general would be the "Dredgen" Title which is awarded by doing the Gambit Challenges.

However there was an easier one available this Season which achieved players the "Champ"-Title but the Event already ended a few Weeks ago and the Challenges and therefore the Seal disappeared with the end of the Event. But there is another Event for the current "Onslaught" Gamemode which got added last Week, the Challenges for that Mode will give you the "BRAVE"-Title, i've played like 5 Matches of Onslaught and i am already like halfway done with the Challenges. So you should try both Gambit and Onslaught and see which mode you enjoy more so that you have at least some motivation to play the mode not just for the Triumph Seal (as this could become a boring grind if you don't even want to play that Gamemode)

34 minutes ago, Kriimaar said:

The Triumphs Menu ingame is labeled as "Titles" the individual Titles in there are labeled as "Seals" or "Triumphs" so you where on the right way to find them!

You should also be able to see them and your progress on them at THIS website after you logged in with your linked Playstation Account. (just checked it myself website seems to be under a current maintenance so can't be checked on that way atm but should be back online in a few hours)

The easiest Triumph/Seal/Title (whatever you want to call them) in general would be the "Dredgen" Title which is awarded by doing the Gambit Challenges.

However there was an easier one available this Season which achieved players the "Champ"-Title but the Event already ended a few Weeks ago and the Challenges and therefore the Seal disappeared with the end of the Event. But there is another Event for the current "Onslaught" Gamemode which got added last Week, the Challenges for that Mode will give you the "BRAVE"-Title, i've played like 5 Matches of Onslaught and i am already like halfway done with the Challenges. So you should try both Gambit and Onslaught and see which mode you enjoy more so that you have at least some motivation to play the mode not just for the Triumph Seal (as this could become a boring grind if you don't even want to play that Gamemode)

If Im not mistaken, unless they changed it, only seals added in Forsaken awarded the trophy.

22 minutes ago, RangyRV said:

If Im not mistaken, unless they changed it, only seals added in Forsaken awarded the trophy.

They changed it, any seal unlocks thr trophy now, even the ones from a festivity like easter, halloween, etc.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RangyRV said:

As breakXedge already stated every Triumph will count for the Trophy, thats why i added it in my Text, tested it by myself.

Edited by Kriimaar
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/16/2024 at 10:17 AM, Kriimaar said:

The Triumphs Menu ingame is labeled as "Titles"

I think this is the problem. I'm only Guardian Rank 5 and don't have the "Titles" menu unlocked yet. Will report back once I level up!

Edit: This was it, I'm a dumbass. To anyone having this problem, make sure you're at least Guardian Rank 6 to unlock the "Titles" menu under "Journey".

Edited by JoocyMan