Medievil ps4 crashes and will log you out

kazuki20

After booting up the game on my ps4. The game has shown that it will not boot up at all, it will crash and log you out of your console. To anyone on ps4 please wait until an update as this happen on ps4. I don't know about ps5 but would like people to reply or answer this question if it happens on ps5. 

Edit: in case others freakout. I'm currently playing Dave the diver and have had no issues whatsoever on my ps4. I tried to do medievil ps1 once again and it will crash and log me out with an error code. Even going offline it will not boot up at all (the game itself) so this could be a major mess up on PlayStation 

Edit 2: ps5 version is fine. I have not tested the PS4 version on the ps5 and don't plan it since the issue legit is causing itself to crash and log people out of their console for just booting up the game

Edit 3: I don't know what cause this issue as last night when it kept doing this to met I decided to delete the game and boot up other games such as cool boarders, Dave the diver and a few other PSN plus games I wanted to play. I redownload it today and now this issue has stopped. So if this issues occured to you. Delete the game. And reinstall it. 

Edited by kazuki20

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, LilIelaps said:

I platted the whole game on my ps4 and had no issues like this, no issues at all, for what it's worth. So dunno if its the game or something else causing your issue.

I just downloaded the game and then just boot it up on my ps4 and it started to happen. And I tried playing other games of ps plus status (cool boarders example) no issue at all. Only medievil caused this

21 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Have you tried restoring your licenses or running the database repair tool in safe mode?

First things I did if it was the licensing or restore database to clean up the ps4. No issue. Proceeded to do so again. Streaming the game no issue. But downloading it just for some reason did that. 

Edited by kazuki20