Treefolk Village: villager

Twinhorne East: Elder

Twinhorne West: citizen

Werne Village: villager

Yarnaan: villager

Beigoma Master - Eltisweiss, Corque's mansion

Reid, final rematch in HQ

Dr. Corque - secret room in final dungeon

Here are the ones I've found. Listed by location. I left out the ones involved in the recruitment scenario, but those mostly tell you where to go next and have to be done in order. Unfortunately, I am still missing one and have not been able to find the last one yet.

I found 3 in Ardinale city. 2 noble and 1 ishiyama. in your lost, only 2 in Ardinale city

there are 2 noble, one is inside the hotel, the other is in the city (i forget the exact place).

1 hour ago, xtreme_divx_usa said:

I found 3 in Ardinale city. 2 noble and 1 ishiyama. in your lost, only 2 in Ardinale city

there are 2 noble, one is inside the hotel, the other is in the city (i forget the exact place).

Oh my gosh that was it! The noble in the Ardinale inn was the last one I was missing!

2 hours ago, Unpreeh said:

Any runes / rune shards collection guide out there yet?

I almost have a full list of the runes, but not where they all came from. If you buy all from shops, get all chests, and clear the trial mode you should be at or very close to 118/119 by then.

Runeshards are a lot easier, you can buy 36/48 from the upgraded rune shop in HQ. There are 8 per element. One for level 1-6 spells, and 2 for the enhancement spells. The level 5 and 6 runeshards are pretty common drops in trial mode and the last dungeon, especially with a Super Lucky badge equipped. It was not uncommon for me to get 4-6 level 5 drops per battle.

Edited by Zalbran
Edit: 5's can also come from eggfoot races if you aren't finding them as drops.

55 minutes ago, Zalbran said:

I almost have a full list of the runes, but not where they all came from. If you buy all from shops, get all chests, and clear the trial mode you should be at or very close to 118/119 by then.

Runeshards are a lot easier, you can buy 36/48 from the upgraded rune shop in HQ. There are 8 per element. One for level 1-6 spells, and 2 for the enhancement spells. The level 5 and 6 runeshards are pretty common drops in trial mode and the last dungeon, especially with a Super Lucky badge equipped. It was not uncommon for me to get 4-6 level 5 drops per battle.

Do I need to level the characters to get the runes exclusive to them? Or are they counted right off the bat.

56 minutes ago, Unpreeh said:

Do I need to level the characters to get the runes exclusive to them? Or are they counted right off the bat.

Hero-exclusive runes are not required AFAIK. 

Also If you haven't done it already, the underground trials drops some of the last high level runeshards.

5 minutes ago, h363074 said:

There is a golden Cockatrice. The picture guide is under Cockatrice (Hatchling). How can I find it in the game?

If you are talking about the Richie Cockatrice (it has sunglasses), you have to find a Cockatrice (Hatchling), lower its health until it's yellow and wait for it to call for reinforcement.

Edited by DragonSpear2462

1 hour ago, Unpreeh said:

Character exclusive runes do not count for the trophy. Additionally any runes that come already equipped are not counted, but unequipping it would add it to your count if you don't already have that rune.

52 minutes ago, TenebraZero said:

It's hard the Trophy of the desert Shark races? I've attempted only the story One and i think the controls are horrible. 

I found it much easier to use the directional pad and ignore the analog sticks. For the last course, it is really important to be constantly boosting and hit all the boost pads.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

Anyone can confirm me if it’s possible to recruit all remaining heroes in postgame or it’s missable? There is a point of no return?

There is a point of no return for the last character, you must have all other characters by that point to have them appear.

Spoiler

The scene where the character appears is right after you earn the Sweet Taste of Victory trophy. If you don't get the last character shortly after this, then you have missed them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zalbran said:

There is a point of no return for the last character, you must have all other characters by that point to have them appear.

Reveal hidden contents

The scene where the character appears is right after you earn the Sweet Taste of Victory trophy. If you don't get the last character shortly after this, then you have missed them.

Thanks. Beside the Heroes, there are other missable Trophy After the point of no return?

Edited by TenebraZero

38 minutes ago, TenebraZero said:

Thanks. Beside the Heroes, there are other missable Trophy After the point of no return?

As far as I know, that one hero is the only thing that can be missed. I have seen people talking about a bug that prevents returning to the final dungeon on a post clear save though, so keep a back up save before beating it to be safe.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TenebraZero said:

I miss 1 bossfight and I don’t know where to find the enemy. In encyclopedia is listed below the final boss. Can anyone help me?

I uninstalled the game so I can't check my encyclopedia:
Did you do the underground trials? There's a unique boss in there on fight #26.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

I uninstalled the game so I can't check my encyclopedia:
Did you do the underground trials? There's a unique boss in there on fight #26.

That's the One then. I have tryed only One time and dead at the 2nd boss. How many Battle i have to do before this boss?

10 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

That's the One then. I have tryed only One time and dead at the 2nd boss. How many Battle i have to do before this boss?

There are 26 boss fights, #26 being the unique boss. 
You need to clear it for a trophy anyway, so should come naturally.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

There are 26 boss fights, #26 being the unique boss. 
You need to clear it for a trophy anyway, so should come naturally.

Woah, it look difficult. Maybe i Need to reach LV 99 before attempt. Best Place to LV up? In the finale dungeon at LV 62 i don't get any experience.

On 5/5/2024 at 2:01 AM, TenebraZero said:

Woah, it look difficult. Maybe i Need to reach LV 99 before attempt. Best Place to LV up? In the finale dungeon at LV 62 i don't get any experience.

Believe it or not, doing the trials is the best way to level up haha! 

• Like 1