New flag reporting system for entire profiles?

Go to solution Solved by DaivRules,

Every once in a while, I found a player hacked every single trophy list on his/her profile. All of them are done within seconds, probably hundreds of lists completed in a single day. They are obviously testing their hacking tools. I don’t think the reporter needs to provide evidences or detailed paragraphs to report these people.

Should there be an easier way to report these too explicit hackers? Instead of thumbing through their profile to find a game I happen to have the platinum, in these cases they are probably testing rare or tough games that I don’t have.

Suggestion: is it possible to start a thread for these hackers? The reporter needs to provide the link to the hacker’s profile and some screenshots. The team can sometimes check the thread and remove cheaters.

3 hours ago, archangeltw_ said:

Every once in a while, I found a player hacked every single trophy list on his/her profile. All of them are done within seconds, probably hundreds of lists completed in a single day. They are obviously testing their hacking tools. I don’t think the reporter needs to provide evidences or detailed paragraphs to report these people.

Should there be an easier way to report these too explicit hackers? Instead of thumbing through their profile to find a game I happen to have the platinum, in these cases they are probably testing rare or tough games that I don’t have.

Suggestion: is it possible to start a thread for these hackers? The reporter needs to provide the link to the hacker’s profile and some screenshots. The team can sometimes check the thread and remove cheaters.

No need to start a thread or bother the cheater removers because profiles like the ones you describe are automatically detected and removed after a few days.