Need friends for MC and is it worth it?

AssassinShadow56

Ok guys, the game came to the disc for the PS3, and even though I don't have the game yet, I'd like to know if it's worth it and if yes, ask for people to play with me. I have a few online friends who have Minecraft, and my Real Life friend is going to get it, and when I say online friend I mean Total Strangers Who Ask For Friend Request. I just want people to either add me to play Minecraft with me starting late June (if you check my profile you will know why) or if the game is worth it.

Also should I buy it on disc or from the PSN Store?

The main reason to go digital with minecraft is that it's a small game.

...Losing it and scratching it up?! :facepalm:

I never had a problem with discs, actually, I still have PS1 discs working just fine with no problems.

Now I have to say this, I don't go for the digital version because I'm afraid I might get hacked and I will have to buy the game for another account... That's why I'm kinda refusing to get the digital version of the game.

However, I might get the digital version because, atleast where I live, the game custs 1€ less than than the disc version, actually, everything is 1€ less.

Meaning that, if I get the digital version I will definately get the skin pack.

I have seen no one with friend requests, yet, okay then. 

I never had a problem with discs, actually, I still have PS1 discs working just fine with no problems.

Now I have to say this, I don't go for the digital version because I'm afraid I might get hacked and I will have to buy the game for another account... That's why I'm kinda refusing to get the digital version of the game.

However, I might get the digital version because, atleast where I live, the game custs 1€ less than than the disc version, actually, everything is 1€ less.

Meaning that, if I get the digital version I will definately get the skin pack.

I have seen no one with friend requests, yet, okay then. 

The chance of someone trying to hack your account (regardless of it's success) is like 0.1% 

It's better to just buy it from PSN since it's cheaper there.

Yeah, that's what I am thinking, because it's cheaper there and also because I can buy the Skins Pack or another 1€ game too.

So for short, I will get the Digital/PSN Store Version. Because I can Gameshare it for Battlefield 4 and play MC with friends irl It custs less and I still get the skin pack.

Anywho, with that question done, anyone want to be a friend with me and play MC once I get it?