Is Benevolent Leader Trophy Easier Now?

AirDizzy

Not sure but good question. I did notice when I cleaned up Sanctuary the happiness had a green arrow quickly after having red (I leave the Minutemen waiting until I got things set up, they don't like that haha). Would be nice if they did since the Wasteland Workshop is what helps with that, and it's being very buggy (As in the game keeps either saying it is installed but then say it's missing)

8 minutes ago, mega-tallica said:

With the DLC, yes, it's much easier. 

I forget exactly how but all's you need to do is build 5 cat cages, attract cats in all the cages and then send a robot settler to the settlement and it'll give you instant 100% happiness. If you have all the necessary materials, this method only takes 10 minutes. 

The only problem with this is the cat cages require softshell mirelurk meat to build which is a bit rare so you might find yourself having to grind those out to have enough to build all the cages but it was by far the simplest and easiest way I found when I platinumed this game a few years back. You need at least the Wasteland Workshop and Automatron DLC for this method though. Wasteland Workshop allows you to build the cages and the Automatron DLC gives you ADA after completing it who is a robot and you can send her to the settlement. That's who I sent at least, I don't remember if there's any other robot settlers you could use. If there is, then obviously you don't need the Automatron DLC then. 

EDIT: Found the video explaining this method better: 

This^

Since about a year after the game originally came out, there have been numerous exploits discovered for getting this irritating trophy done but the above exploit is the main one that people use these days :).

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mega-tallica said:

With the DLC, yes, it's much easier. 

I forget exactly how but all's you need to do is build 5 cat cages, attract cats in all the cages and then send a robot settler to the settlement and it'll give you instant 100% happiness. If you have all the necessary materials, this method only takes 10 minutes. 

The only problem with this is the cat cages require softshell mirelurk meat to build which is a bit rare so you might find yourself having to grind those out to have enough to build all the cages but it was by far the simplest and easiest way I found when I platinumed this game a few years back. You need at least the Wasteland Workshop and Automatron DLC for this method though. Wasteland Workshop allows you to build the cages and the Automatron DLC gives you ADA after completing it who is a robot and you can send her to the settlement. That's who I sent at least, I don't remember if there's any other robot settlers you could use. If there is, then obviously you don't need the Automatron DLC then. 

EDIT: Found the video explaining this method better: 

They need to fix whatever is causing the Wasteland Workshop to stop working, because this exploit will not able to be done by many of us. (Game will say it's not installed when loading up a save, despite addons say it is, and the purchased screen in the PSN store shows you got it. Actually worked for a bit when I updated the Fallout 4 PS4 verison, but then just went back to saying I didn't have it, and the Wasteland items do not show up. Think these new workshops have messed it up)