PS Vita Saves

danielc655

So is there a way to back up your PS Vita saves without having PS Plus, because I have a lot of digital games for it and I'm always running out of memory and having to delete the games I don't play often to put on new games but the saves also disappears with it (Which I never knew until now)

Edited by danielc655

To get most of the games I had I'll have to get PS Plus again...

Personally, I think it's well worth the asking price. I have all 3 systems though, so you may disagree. But £40 for 4 free games per month on PS3 and Vita alone is well worth it IMO. That's a lot of games over the year, for roughly the price of one new release.

Personally, I think it's well worth the asking price. I have all 3 systems though, so you may disagree. But £40 for 4 free games per month on PS3 and Vita alone is well worth it IMO. That's a lot of games over the year, for roughly the price of one new release.

I do think it is worth buying plus because we atleast get our online free etc but the worst thing is my PS3 only has about 6GB left so I wouldn't be able to play very much.

Edited by danielc655

I do think it is worth buying plus because we atleast get our online free etc but the worst thing is my PS3 only has about 6GB left so I wouldn't be able to play very much.

Surely you can delete the ones you're not playing and/or have already finished to free up some space. They'll still be available to download from PS Store if you want to go back to them later.