Best Set Up & Method to Rush Level 20 to 100? Fallout Forever Trophy Glitched On Me!

cuckie

So I just got level 100 on my only character and the trophy has not popped because I died whilst level up apparently, I have looked around the internet and looks like there is no work around you have to start a whole new character which massively sucks. I won't let this stop me from getting the trophy and I might as well have some fun with it.

My plan is to try to get from Level 20 to Level 100 in one day next double xp weekend with 4 lunchboxes popped at all times for triple xp as I believe it will be possible with triple xp hardcore grinding events and kills in between them. I have a few questions for people who know what they are talking about, the veterans of Fallout 76:

What are the best places to kill enemies at for xp in between doing public events?

What character should I pick at level 20 and what load out should I use to best grind xp, I need a weapon that can tag as many enemies as possible.

What special points should I upgrade, Intelligence is a must for for xp?

Are Public Events random or on a cycle, basically is there a way to tell when the good ones are coming up, I noticed each event is different per server so is it worth server hopping to get a good event?

Any other tips to pull this off easier?

Anyone on PS4 / PS5 want team up with me to get fast xp next double xp weekend?

• Like 1

No vet, I just stumble around the wasteland so can’t answer all your questions. 

Events are random and server hopping would be a pain but you can if you want.

Eviction Notice and Test Your Metal are two of the best events for xp. Expeditions are also a good way to level up and aren’t too painful. Grind West Tek between events, Super Mutants are worth a bit more xp than other enemies.  

It could be a while til the next double xp weekend since they had one a few weeks ago.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Feral said:

No vet, I just stumble around the wasteland so can’t answer all your questions. 

Events are random and server hopping would be a pain but you can if you want.

Eviction Notice and Test Your Metal are two of the best events for xp. Expeditions are also a good way to level up and aren’t too painful. Grind West Tek between events, Super Mutants are worth a bit more xp than other enemies.  

It could be a while til the next double xp weekend since they had one a few weeks ago.

Moonshine Jamboree is another really good event event if you want to level up fast. Also, see this video for how to level up quickly:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, cuckie said:

So I just got level 100 on my only character and the trophy has not popped because I died whilst level up apparently, I have looked around the internet and looks like there is no work around you have to start a whole new character which massively sucks. I won't let this stop me from getting the trophy and I might as well have some fun with it.

My plan is to try to get from Level 20 to Level 100 in one day next double xp weekend with 4 lunchboxes popped at all times for triple xp as I believe it will be possible with triple xp hardcore grinding events and kills in between them. I have a few questions for people who know what they are talking about, the veterans of Fallout 76:

What are the best places to kill enemies at for xp in between doing public events?

What character should I pick at level 20 and what load out should I use to best grind xp, I need a weapon that can tag as many enemies as possible.

What special points should I upgrade, Intelligence is a must for for xp?

Are Public Events random or on a cycle, basically is there a way to tell when the good ones are coming up, I noticed each event is different per server so is it worth server hopping to get a good event?

Any other tips to pull this off easier?

Anyone on PS4 / PS5 want team up with me to get fast xp next double xp weekend?

Gather as many XP boosters and try to get an UNY set as that gives the most XP, not sure if you know about mutations and keeping them but the herbivore mutation will 2x all plant buffs so Cranberry relish gives 50% XP with the herbivore mutation I believe. There is also a perk in charisma that gives 15% more XP called Insperational. Join casual teams of course too. 

Early game try and do as many Expeditions, create a team and people are likely to join, each expedition takes about 15 minutes and gives up to 20k XP. 

Major events happen every 20 minutes, look out for;

• Rad Rumble
  • Eviction Notice
  • Uranium Fever

If a bad event pops up, change server and hopefully you get a better one. Use a tesla rifle too to maximize the amount of hits you get for XP.

If you get bored of Expeditions farm West Tek, with XP buffs each super mutant gives 1 - 2k XP, kill the ones outside then go inside and kill those too, change server and repeat

From the Roadmap There doesn't appear to be any upcoming XP weekends 

Edited by Lewis_Y123
XP weeks
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Moonshine Jamboree is another really good event event if you want to level up fast. Also, see this video for how to level up quickly:

Can’t believe I forgot Moonshine Jamboree 🤦‍♂️

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the tips guy I made a level 20 yesterday and got to level 70 no problem so far, I decided to keep it simple and just max Intelligence stats and the xp boosting perk cards and use lunchboxes without waiting for double xp week, no need for all the extra buffs it's not the hassle setting it up. I am just Clearing West Tek and hopping a few worlds every time for the better xp public events. It is easy xp haha

Edited by cuckie
  • Like 1