Creation Club content

36 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

There are 2 sorts of mods available but I don't remember which ones disable trophies and which don't so don't download anything until someone confirms which ones are ok 🤔.

The mods in the mod section disable trophies, but the stuff in the Creation Club does not

• Like 1

i wouldn't say any of the creation club content would be beneficial but for convenience sake the modular military backpack for additional carry weight

Maybe some of the workshop ones to boost happiness for benevolent leader however i'm not sure if any of the items do count towards it

If it is in the Creation Club, nothing disables trophies. If you, however, go into the mod tab in the main and apply stuff from there, then it disables trophies.

I had some points leftover (for some reason?) due to signing up ages ago and got the Modular Military Backpack. The cool thing is, is depending on how you want to play the (military) backpack is useful as it adds a set, for example, that restores Health & Adds Additional Carry Weight; furthermore, you can get even more benefits from the backpack by painting different logos (NCR, Nuka-Cola, etc) which add a +1 permanent buff to whatever stat is listed on 'said' paint set. 

6 hours ago, Bean_Cove said:

i wouldn't say any of the creation club content would be beneficial but for convenience sake the modular military backpack for additional carry weight

Maybe some of the workshop ones to boost happiness for benevolent leader however i'm not sure if any of the items do count towards it

One of the decoration packs I've got adds plants to settlements and they increase happiness. There have been a few bug fixes and I'm hoping benevolent leader is one of them. Although saying that, they havent fixed the visual bug with the spotlights.

Can you download a lot of CC now? Before the update (And on PS4) having too much CC broke your savefile with the 0KB. The weapon/paint mods especially. Tunnel Snakes could break your savefile too. I want to download all of the ones I once bought again, but worried about doing so.

For the OP's question. I always liked the Sentienel Armor, hard to get as a newbie (But possible if you are careful and tactical), as it adds a second companion rather than making the first one leave.). Chinese Stealth Suit can be OP, along with the Telsa weapon and the Enclave power armor (All of this can make killing enemies easier if you want to power through for the platinum(. The alien blasters are fun but you don't get a lot of ammo, once it's gone, it's hard to get more The military backpack is a must imo.

The rest aleast the ones I know of, are more preferances really. I like the Donuts pack it was fun to build. The Settlement defense system is quite alright too.