Any broken trophies?

9 hours ago, Potter13579 said:

I'm so confused whether or not the You Fight Like A Merchant trophies apply to normal NPC enemies or not, because guides seem to show that it should work on anything, but idk. Will it work on a crew member if worse came to worst?

You can do it on friend. Hold L2, let the friend in your crew hit you and then hit him back with R2. I did it that way.

Completed all the Commendations for The Shroudbreaker and the wrong trophy popped. I should have gotten "A Sunken Legacy" and instead got "Seeker of Grand Adventure", which is for getting all Commendations in the Shores of Gold tale (I haven't even done that once yet).

• Like 1

I had the problem with the trophy "A sunken Legacy" not unlocking when i carried my account over from Xbox. The problem is you get that trophy for getting all commendations for the Shroudbreaker tall tale. But I already have all commendations and cannot unlock them again. My other tall tale progress carried over and unlocked the right trophies besides the Shroudbreaker trophy. Still waiting for a fix.

14 hours ago, HurryGG- said:

I had the problem with the trophy "A sunken Legacy" not unlocking when i carried my account over from Xbox. The problem is you get that trophy for getting all commendations for the Shroudbreaker tall tale. But I already have all commendations and cannot unlock them again. My other tall tale progress carried over and unlocked the right trophies besides the Shroudbreaker trophy. Still waiting for a fix.

2 posts up you'll see I had the same issue but I started fresh, so I think there's something actually wrong with this trophy. I filled out a bug report for it and would recommend others do the same if they're having an issue.

• Like 2

On 5/12/2024 at 9:56 AM, Skurkitty said:

Completed all the Commendations for The Shroudbreaker and the wrong trophy popped. I should have gotten "A Sunken Legacy" and instead got "Seeker of Grand Adventure", which is for getting all Commendations in the Shores of Gold tale (I haven't even done that once yet).

I started fresh and just had this happen. I'm going to submit a ticket as well

• Like 1

At the moment, there looks to be a bug with the final part of the last Monkey Island Tall Tale. After the ship battle, the game goes into an infinite loading screen and quitting out and trying to rejoin puts you in another. Using the checkpoint system does let you get a bit further but then the final fight against Lechuck softlocks so you can't complete it. 

Dev team is aware of it and working on a fix. Seems to be a recent issue as people have got the trophies before. Does mean that, for me and anyone else impacted, 3 trophies (two for this tall tale and the one for doing everything in the Monkey Island ones") are currently unavailable.

Anyone here who transferred save from stem/xbox to PS5 and can't unlock "Full Billow" trophy?

I have tried everything and done what is required multiple times and just can't get this trophy

15 hours ago, CaveBear912 said:

Twenty chest in your ship at once is broken had thirty didn't pop stuck at thirty out of one hundred percent

It should be noted that there is only certain chests that count towards the 20, but there certainly are trophies that are not popping correctly. Mine roll a natural 20 unlocked on a 14 after rolling 3 or more 20’s

Posted (edited)
On 5/24/2024 at 12:13 PM, CaveBear912 said:

Twenty chest in your ship at once is broken had thirty didn't pop stuck at thirty out of one hundred percent

As the person stated above me, indeed there are certain chests that dont count. If you do 8 X marks the spot voyages on a large island for the gold hoarders that give you 3 chests at completion, those chests you get will count.

Edited by MrMetMrZep2087

Just Getting Started is still bugged for me unfortunately. Requests forms don't do anything and Rare doesn't seem to care about it right now. I transfered from Steam and have done the 3 tutorials at least 3 times each. It sucks cuz it's keeping me from the platinum.

On 5/26/2024 at 10:31 PM, GameWinter said:

Just Getting Started is still bugged for me unfortunately. Requests forms don't do anything and Rare doesn't seem to care about it right now. I transfered from Steam and have done the 3 tutorials at least 3 times each. It sucks cuz it's keeping me from the platinum.

Same only trophy I need left for platinum also transferred from steam.. done the tutorials well over 5 times each hoping it will pop and won’t 😔

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

They seemed to have fixed any issues some random people were having with unlocking Pirate Legend and the three trophies tied to hitting Master tier with Order of Souls, Gold Hoarders and Merchant Alliance. I popped them all this morning with a few relog attempts but they did infact unlock if anyone else is having the issue. But I dont know if this was just for me where I put a ticket in. Checking with a friend to see if his popped.

Edit: His did not pop. Maybe you need to put a ticket in if any of you have this issue.

Edited by VereorChris

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2024 at 10:39 AM, AgentSmiz said:

At the moment, there looks to be a bug with the final part of the last Monkey Island Tall Tale. After the ship battle, the game goes into an infinite loading screen and quitting out and trying to rejoin puts you in another. Using the checkpoint system does let you get a bit further but then the final fight against Lechuck softlocks so you can't complete it. 

Dev team is aware of it and working on a fix. Seems to be a recent issue as people have got the trophies before. Does mean that, for me and anyone else impacted, 3 trophies (two for this tall tale and the one for doing everything in the Monkey Island ones") are currently unavailable.

This has now been fixed as of today so all the Monkey Island commendations/trophies are now obtainable again.

On 5/15/2024 at 2:20 AM, Skurkitty said:

2 posts up you'll see I had the same issue but I started fresh, so I think there's something actually wrong with this trophy. I filled out a bug report for it and would recommend others do the same if they're having an issue.

Have you been able to unlock the “sunken legacy” trophy yet so completing all the shroudbreak commendations?

UPDATE: I raised a support ticket for 3 trophies that were not unlocked: The trophy for unlocking all commendations in the Shroudbreaker Tall Tale, the trophy for unlocking all commendations in “Captain of the Damned” Pirates life tall tale, and the trophy for finishing the Pirate’s Life tall tale. I sent screenshot proof of the commendation being unlocked in game, while also pinned to the side of the screen my locked trophy in the trophy tracker, and In a few hours I got an email saying it was unlocked for me. I logged in and out of the game and the trophies popped at the loading screen! 

Edited by MrMetMrZep2087