PS Plus Streaming Trophies. How it works?

JJaypump

Can anyone tell me if you can earn all the trophies from Fallout 3 via PS Plus streaming on PS5? Is DLC included and is their anything I should know? Dont want to start it only to find out theres no DLC or trophies wont pop. Thanks in advance.

Posted (edited)

I could be wrong but AFAIK, the Streaming version is the vanilla release - not the GOTY Edition. Personally, I wouldn't bother trying to stream this or any other Bethesda game, because it just makes the already bad stability/performance problems even worse :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

It'll say in the description if DLC is included usually. For example, Capcom arcade cabinet includes all DLC and explicitly says it and same with Atelier: Escha and Logy, but Disgaea D2 does not. I think some even say "DLC not included" in the description (or something like that).

From personal experience, most stream games do not include DLC of any kind, but I haven't ventured too far into the PS3 catalog. 

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, JJaypump said:

trophies wont pop

Trophies pop exactly the same as if you were playing on PS3 hardware. They will automatically sync to your trophy list when you close the game, or if you manually sync through the abbreviated XMB menu available while streaming.

As for the DLC, I can't say. Some games include the DLC (the North American version of Cuboid is the Ultimate Bundle, just as an example), but if it doesn't say whether it's included in the description then probably not.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

Trophies pop exactly the same as if you were playing on PS3 hardware. They will automatically sync to your trophy list when you close the game, or if you manually sync through the abbreviated XMB menu available while streaming.

As for the DLC, I can't say. Some games include the DLC (the North American version of Cuboid is the Ultimate Bundle, just as an example), but if it doesn't say whether it's included in the description then probably not.

Do you get a trophy screenshot/video capture if streaming through the PS5?

1 hour ago, DrunkenEngineer said:

Do you get a trophy screenshot/video capture if streaming through the PS5?

No, because it's not running natively on the PS5. It's running on PS3 server blades somewhere else in the world, so it won't save anything to your console.