Sclash Trophy thoughts?

kidson2004

Posted (edited)

I think it's going to be hard.

Saw a video on YouTube  looked fun, like old school ps2 samurai show down

You die in one hit and timing is a bitch.

Timing might be interesting, the window to parry seems really tight.

I've made It thru the tutorial and died about 4 times. So... unless save scumming to the cloud everyso often 1 life mode might be near impossible ligit.

The 100 online wins should not be too bad. Can likely boost it.

Assuming you can continue to pare up w the same player. Or your self if you have the ability to dual box.

Not sure what "spooky day" is ... assuming you gotta Launch it on Halloween.  maybe can get unlock by editing ps clock

Or how to clear a stage w.o taking an action 

Edit:

Looks like someone got the plat. 6hr after my post. Lol.

Soooo; maybe it's not hard

Maybe I suck.

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI

It is not a too hard platinum.

The one life mode is generally easy (and the game is short, story mode is around 20 minutes if you skip cutscenes, which you probably do in your second and subsequent runs), but if you want to make sure to beat it, you can save and exit before and after each boss, upload your save to PS Plus then download if you need to redo the section. I did the one life challenge without dying the very first time. There is another trophy that requires you to add 2 further restrictions (no block, no dash, no pommeling, no charge attack) on top of the one life challenge, but if you select no dash and no pommeling, then you are not missing out anything in terms of the mechanics needed to beat the game easily. And you can save scum in this mode as well.

The firewall and time attack modes are a bit more annoying, especially the former - it forces you to beat the final boss very quickly and that is no easy feat. If you are slow, you die because of the mode. With some practice and luck, you can do it, though.

Online trophies are boostable. Combat related trophies that do not specifically require online play are also easily cleared with a second controller (but you can also go for them with your online boosting partner).

The spooky day / festive day of course refers to Halloween and Christmas, but you can change the PS5's clock to trigger them.

I would put this as a 3/10 difficulty list.

• Like 2

Short update: now I'm two trophies off from platinum (Not Even a Scratch and The Best of the Best), so a few observations:

- There is an achievement that is reported to be bugged by quite a few PS5 players: "Not even a scratch" does not pop, even though you meet the criteria. As far as I know, it was an issue with the Steam version back in time when the game was released, so I believe it will be patched later on. I see that a few players got it already on PSNProfiles, but I tried with a few different players and none of us got it even after a 15+ streak long consecutive wins without dying in-between.

- Not Learning Your Lesson / Really Not Getting It: Trophy description is wrong. They both pop after you parry 10 / 20 attacks without getting hit, and not after your opponent parried your 10 / 20 attacks.

- That Was Close: This description is also misleading, and pops in reverse. So if you knockback your opponent who is just about to attack, the trophy pops for your opponent. When you attack and get hit by the knockback action of your opponent, you get the trophy.

• Like 3