Best Net Yaroze game?

48 minutes ago, AgentSmiz said:

It's a tie between Blitter Boy and Rocks 'n' Gems. Those are the two that made the most impact back in the day for me.

Rock and Gems :0, after level 4, I gave up , imagine a plat for it though, would be super rare ….

Posted (edited)

Adventure Game, Haunted Maze, Blitter Boy, Rocks N' Gems, The Incredible Coneman, Super Bub to name a few. If they brought them back to PS Plus with trophies, I would actually lose my mind 😂

Edited by SirDave1988
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, SirDave1988 said:

Adventure Game, Haunted Maze, Blitter Boy, Rocks N' Gems, The Incredible Coneman, Super Bub to name a few. If they brought them back to PS Plus with trophies, I would actually lose my mind 😂

I second that 🤣🤣

• Like 1

Echoing from others I have to highlight Blitter Boy.

It was the most standout of the bunch in my opinion. I haven't experienced them all quite yet and I would like to fill those gaps one day without emulation. It helps that I'm hoping to grow my demo disc collection too anyway. At the moment my library is mostly PS2 era but I did make some PS1 progress at some point including getting 3 I hadn't owned yet for free in immaculate condition at a charity shop xD.