Recommended ps3 games?

some games I can think of is  Prince Of Persia Trilogy/Darksiders/Bayonetta/Ni no Kuni/resistance games/ sega mega drive ultimate collection/dead space games/heavenly sword its like the god of war games /gran Turismo 6 if you like racing/Killzone games but the first one is quite expensive so if you got a ps2 buy it on that hope that helps

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

It may be a matter of taste. I'd say some gems like Dragon Age series, Fallout 3 / NV , Greek GOW saga, South Park: SOT... Other games that I have on my list are the Dead Space series, Enslaved: Odyssey to the west, Ni No Kuni, Alpha Protocol or Folklore.

I tried not to mention those that have PS4 version, but there are more games on PS3 worth playing if you find them at the good price. 

Edited by Quixotesque
  • Like 1

Fallout 3, Deus Ex Human Revolution and South Park: Stick of Truth.

Fallout New Vegas and Infamous are definitely worth playing especially since you’ve already got them.

Anything else I’d recommend is available on PS4, ie Mass Effect trilogy.

• Like 2

A few more which I think were very good and would recommend:

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, Castlevania: Lord of Shadow, Alice Madness Returns, Dante’s Inferno, Spec Ops: The Line, Remember Me, The Saboteur. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Naughty bear, it isn´t amazing but it has a lot of charm it is kind of like hitman but with teddys, the sequel panic in paradise isn´t that good but still has charm.

Deadly premoniation, also avaible with ps plus premium but it´s definitly worth playing either you love it or hate it, it has a lot of weaknesses but a lot to like too.

The original Nier

Spec Ops: The Line

Rayman origins

Drakengard 3.

Ratchet and clank 1, 2, 3, gladiator, tools of destruction, crack in time, nexus. They are also avaible on ps plus premium.

There are definitly more but these come to mind.

Edited by Spacezombie3456
typo
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, fullmetalsun said:

some games I can think of is  Prince Of Persia Trilogy/Darksiders/Bayonetta/Ni no Kuni/resistance games/ sega mega drive ultimate collection/dead space games/heavenly sword its like the god of war games /gran Turismo 6 if you like racing/Killzone games but the first one is quite expensive so if you got a ps2 buy it on that hope that helps

ill check some of these out thanks!

2 hours ago, D4T-V4UL7_HUN7R_ said:

Just Cause 2. (The best Just Cause)

ICO

Space Marine

The Sabatour

Brutal Legend

always wanted to try ICO ill be sure to put these on the list

8 hours ago, Feral said:

Fallout 3, Deus Ex Human Revolution and South Park: Stick of Truth.

Fallout New Vegas and Infamous are definitely worth playing especially since you’ve already got them.

Anything else I’d recommend is available on PS4, ie Mass Effect trilogy.

yeah i need to get around to finishing infamous and NV lmao, definitely planning on picking up fo3 and deus ex as well

• Like 2