Baldur's gate 3 deluxe edition disc version

Posted (edited)

good morning guys.  but haven't you also found the codes with downloadable content in the deluxe edition?  on their site, there are written all the contents that can be found in the deluxe edition..... but I didn't find any code

Edited by ciccio_92

8 hours ago, ciccio_92 said:

good morning guys.  but haven't you also found the codes with downloadable content in the deluxe edition?  on their site, there are written all the contents that can be found in the deluxe edition..... but I didn't find any code

I got no PSN codes within the Deluxe Box

i seek forward about that ,because i was about to order a copy for ps or pc (still not decided) ,i still own my pc big boxes for the previous games and adding this one in my long sleeping collection (less nice collector because of the all digital stuff) will be nice i think

i hope you got a response and expanations from Larian

1 hour ago, samunrizthym said:

i seek forward about that ,because i was about to order a copy for ps or pc (still not decided) ,i still own my pc big boxes for the previous games and adding this one in my long sleeping collection (less nice collector because of the all digital stuff) will be nice i think

i hope you got a response and expanations from Larian

no, still no response. :(

1 hour ago, Tiagozak said:

I just received an email with a PSN code for the deluxe edition content, after having received a shipping tracking number earlier in the morning.

perfect... I didn't even receive that email.. I didn't even receive an email from Larian that the game was sent

1 hour ago, Amalrik69 said:

@ciccio_92 I just received (like 20 min ago) an email with a PSN voucher code for Deluxe Edition content

you are lucky. I have not received anything

1 hour ago, Bratinov said:

I got a DLC code too, hopefully this means our copies shipped.

I have now received the code. but I prefer the classic method... of the code inside the box

• Like 1