Watch Dogs Collector's Edition Issue

DarknessKey92

So I got my Collector's Edition Today, but had a Problem Unboxing the Blue Monkey Box without having to tear or Slice it to reach the Steel Case(containing the Game).

But my Issue isn't how to open the Box unharmed anymore, because I saw this video.

Instead My issue is, and am asking others who received their CE:

"Did anyone who got this(the one on the video) Collector's Edition receive it without the Mask?"

I don't really care about the mask, because obviously I wasn't going to wear it(especially in public).

But I remember people were making a big deal about the mask @ one point. And I didn't even notice the mask was missing till I saw this video.

It's not that it was stolen either, because the box was pretty well sealed.

So again did anyone else get a missing Mask on their CE?

I'm guessing an employee in-charge got lazy or forgot.

Did you get the Dedsec edition or the Limited Edition? The Limited Edition comes with the mask, the Dedsec doesn't. 

I got the same "Limited Edition" as the Video I posted, with the same content(excluding the mask). 

Go back to the store asap to tell what happened

Even if you don't want it you could sell it to someone who bought the normal version, after all you paid for it

Unless the mask can be obtained Separately, The Gamestop Clerk even told me as I walked in the Store "Hey you came to pick up Watch Dogs right?, it's the last 1 on a count that there was a huge "Watch Dogs" Midnight Release on Monday".

Also as I mentioned on the "OP": I'm okay with not getting the mask, I kinda just wanted to know if it was a mass issue or just me(bad luck). I'm already happy with the rest of the stuff I got.
To make things a bit okay, It seams the clerk @ gamestop made a mistake and instead of selling me the "Watch Dogs Online pass for 5$" I got the $20 "Season Pass" for 5$.
Or IDK what I was sold, but all i know is I only payed 5$ for it..lol