what are the games easy to platinum ?

all telltale games. Tales of Monkey Island 1-5, back to the future 1-5, back to the future the game disc version, jurassic park, the wolf among us.

i played monkey island over a decade ago i think it was... is the re-release any good? might have to get it...

makes me laugh when the ppl who mock my games are the ones that own every naff game known to man... lol all i own is 6 lego games and toy story 3... the decent ones, self projectors... ;)

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

You didn't like Sly 2?

No, unfortunately. Too long and was dragging itself, I was glad to be done. I think I will do Sly 3 today so I'm rid of the HD Collection... for a while. I gotta do Sly Thieves In Time at some point, but hoping that it is much better.

Why are weak folks bashing people just because they have baby games, yet they do too?  It's bothersome -_-  Anyway, based on what I've seen on your collection and your requirements,  I would knock out Need for Speed Rivals.  I'd also perhaps go for the God of War games.  Some of them do requirement to beat the game on Hard, but they're not too bad.  Another game I'd go for is Tomb Raider.  The only thing bothersome about that game is the online.  As far your Vita goes, I'd perhaps go for Gravity Rush, though I'm not sure if you want to go for the challenges.

No, unfortunately. Too long and was dragging itself, I was glad to be done. I think I will do Sly 3 today so I'm rid of the HD Collection... for a while. I gotta do Sly Thieves In Time at some point, but hoping that it is much better.

Thieves in Time is a lot more varied, only 5 chapters too. I think the problem a lot of people have with Sly 2 is that there's like 9 levels, and some are really similar to each other. 

Why are weak folks bashing people just because they have baby games, yet they do too? It's bothersome -_- Anyway, based on what I've seen on your collection and your requirements, I would knock out Need for Speed Rivals. I'd also perhaps go for the God of War games. Some of them do requirement to beat the game on Hard, but they're not too bad. Another game I'd go for is Tomb Raider. The only thing bothersome about that game is the online. As far your Vita goes, I'd perhaps go for Gravity Rush, though I'm not sure if you want to go for the challenges.

that isnt anyway to type about your forum bbf killerjazz...

yeshwanthx you should always play games your interested in and think you'll enjoy, not just play them because of difficulty or to quickly get up the leaderboards...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

i played monkey island over a decade ago i think it was... is the re-release any good? might have to get it...

makes me laugh when the ppl who mock my games are the ones that own every naff game known to man... lol all i own is 6 lego games and toy story 3... the decent ones, self projectors... ;)

I played episodes 1-3 on my other account.  I have enjoyed so far.  Will be playing all five episodes of tales of monkey island this month.  I think it could be a little bit cheaper for a 4 year old game.  I have one of the lego games but haven't played it yet.  I'm trying to get some of the some of the smaller games I bought from last year for this month.  Since I have time to get those clear.  I still have tales of symphonia games to go through and tales xillia 2 with few other rpgs this year I will be focusing on after June.