what are the games easy to platinum ?

Far Cry 3 and Far Cry Blood Dragon both have really easy trophies that you can collect on the easiest settings, as does Saint's Row: The Third. The Wolf Among Us has the same way of collecting trophies as The Walking Dead; just play the story and you get them all but the final episode is not out yet. 

Here are the easiest completions, according to the site: 
https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=difficulty

I bought easy games just to get plats in the past, guess what, NEVER AGAIN

My advice: DON'T EVER BUY GAMES FOR TROPHIES ONLY, you'll regret it very soon

I did the first Sly because they said was fun. Ok, it was. My OCD forced me to finish the collection, oh... how I regret it...

The Sly collection are an obvious one, the Godfather 2 is another very easy plat. Assassins Creed 2 another worth mentioning but really there's any amount of easy platinums. But those 5 should keep you going for a while if you're desperate to get your plat count up.

just check out a few of the guys that have over 120 plats... u'll see tons of disney games, movie tie-in games, skylanders, instant cross play unlocks, multi region on the same games, history games and even every lego game... but dont hate on the lego games- they are freakin awesome, even the handheld ds ports too :) imo anyway lol big up lego!... technic is the best tho

or you could check out my horrendous games instead lol...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

if you look at this link https://psnprofiles.com/stats/trophies?order=rarity&platform=all&type=platinum&dir=desc you can tell by the completion rating what the really easy plats are. Just use some common sense (i.e. look at the actual amount of owners aswell). You'll have to dig through some Japanese titles in the first couple of pages (either there's loads of Japanese games that are really easily platinumed, or those Japanese are super completionists, they do take gaming very seriously).

Anyway, in the first couple of pages we have a couple well known easy platinums like Walking Dead, Hannah Montana, Panguins of Madagascar, Terminator Salvation and Sly Cooper. If you're just going after platinums, then this list should work well enough (not all easy plats are good games after all... )

most of the japanese games are easy so thats what you'll see trophy whores go for or the heavy fire/history games, they finish these games over and over so they are what you should go for if your one of them types thats into finishin games to boost online image/self worth rather than playin on games for your own enjoyment...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR
  • Like 1

just check out a few of the guys that have over 120 plats... u'll see tons of disney games, movie tie-in games, skylanders, instant cross play unlocks, multi region on the same games, history games and even every lego game... but dont hate on the lego games- they are freakin awesome, even the handheld ds ports too :) imo anyway lol big up lego!... technic is the best tho

or you could check out my horrendous games instead lol...

First, arent most disney games disney tie-in movies? Atleast 99/100 LEGO games are just disney movies.

But more on topic, he was right at the same time.

https://psnprofiles.com/DARKSCORPONOXR 

^Pretty much any thing here would be on the list for this thread.

• Like 2