100 Day Trophy Question

Midnyte-Monkey

Just trying to figure what the currently best afk method for this one would be. I read various conflicting reports on this one potentially being bugged with a specific version. I have the disc ps4 edition (all trophies available,) but can update to the newest if need be, or even buy digital version. Since I can’t seem to find a way to see how much time has been racked up, I wanted to make sure I did this right. If there is a place to see hours clocked, that’d be extremely useful too! Any and all help is sincerely appreciated! 🍻

5 minutes ago, Midnyte-Monkey said:

Just trying to figure what the currently best afk method for this one would be. I read various conflicting reports on this one potentially being bugged with a specific version. I have the disc ps4 edition (all trophies available,) but can update to the newest if need be, or even buy digital version. Since I can’t seem to find a way to see how much time has been racked up, I wanted to make sure I did this right. If there is a place to see hours clocked, that’d be extremely useful too! Any and all help is sincerely appreciated! 🍻

I just went to a trophy realm and found a nice corner and left to go shopping eat ect for about a day and a half and came back to the trophy having popped 

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I just went to a trophy realm and found a nice corner and left to go shopping eat ect for about a day and a half and came back to the trophy having popped 

What version did you do this on?

a full day / night cycle is 20 minutes long

10 minute days / 10 minute nights

20minutes timed by 100 is the required time

if i recall correctly, i could be mistaken but i think sleeping messes up the counter as sleeping isnt playing, so try not sleeping

im not sure if switching to peaceful mode would block this or not, peaceful mode you wont starve and hostile mobs wont spawn in

but personally, i played mostly on normal / hard with some peaceful here and there, switching back and forth between ‘em all depending if i was material hunting or just trying to build in peace

it popped on its own eventually while i was going for other stuff

Try to Play in Peaceeful mode and let the game just play itself out afk, if playing on the vita youll have to rubberband an analog stick so you spin around or else the screen will eventually go into rest mode with the lack of button inputs and stop your progress

If peaceful mode for whatever reasons blocks the trophy because Mojang are dicks like that, you could play on easy mode, build a dirt hut in a tiega biome with naturally spawning berry bushes, you wouldnt need tools or anything, you can collect dirt with your hands and berry bushes are the best food source for early game, you get alot and they grow fast, just hide and eat periodically 

all in all both are pretty boring methods

id just recommend playing naturally

Edited by Property_Damage
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Appreciate the info. I don’t have a Vita, just PS5. Would I need to still rubber band it, to keep the controller and game “awake?” and Is there any sort of timer or counter that shows how much played? On Xbox/pc/ipad etc i remember being able to see this, however not finding it here. Also, is it accumulated over everything, or does it need to be all done in one “world?”  🍻

6 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Original PS4 version with diamond Steve and all trophies possible

Appreciate it, do I need to rubber band the controller or any other random things, since I’ll be leaving it on? First time doing this w/PS. You mentioned you did this in a trophy realm, so can the time be from any mode? Trophy realms seem to have a chance of messing op up with randoms, so was thinking of just doing solo world on peaceful, if that’d work. Thanks again.  🍻

Edited by Midnyte-Monkey

2 hours ago, Midnyte-Monkey said:

Appreciate the info. I don’t have a Vita, just PS5. Would I need to still rubber band it, to keep the controller and game “awake?” and Is there any sort of timer or counter that shows how much played? On Xbox/pc/ipad etc i remember being able to see this, however not finding it here. Also, is it accumulated over everything, or does it need to be all done in one “world?”  🍻

Appreciate it, do I need to rubber band the controller or any other random things, since I’ll be leaving it on? First time doing this w/PS. You mentioned you did this in a trophy realm, so can the time be from any mode? Trophy realms seem to have a chance of messing op up with randoms, so was thinking of just doing solo world on peaceful, if that’d work. Thanks again.  🍻

I don't remember having to rubberband but you can do so just in case if you want. And I just used a trophy realm cause that's where I was when I decided to go for it not like any of the other players can do anything to you to mess it up

Although personally I'd wait till the trophy rush from this latest dlc dies down just so your not taking up a spot someone might need 

But I think you can probably do it in any mode but I'd suggest one where u won't need to eat or anything 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Midnyte-Monkey said:

That trophy glitch is as random as it is rare but it doesn't matter which release you use, though it does seem to be a tad more prevalent in the PS3/Vita version of the game. I got this trophy in Peaceful Mode in the Tutorial World by alternating between building my ultimate base and leaving Steve standing around whilst I did IRL stuff.

• Like 1

Download the mobile psn app, its gives you a rough estimate for your most recent game played in real time displayed on the main home screen

theres no rubberbanding needed for consoles, just the handheld

you should focus playing in 1 world only

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Download the mobile psn app, its gives you a rough estimate for your most recent game played in real time displayed on the main home screen

theres no rubberbanding needed for consoles, just the handheld

you should focus playing in 1 world only

Appreciate that! Good idea about the app, unfortunately it doesn’t seem to show a time for MC, it does for my other 2 recent games, but oddly not MC. Any other way you’re aware of? 🍻

16 minutes ago, Midnyte-Monkey said:

Appreciate that! Good idea about the app, unfortunately it doesn’t seem to show a time for MC, it does for my other 2 recent games, but oddly not MC. Any other way you’re aware of? 🍻

Just curious why you need to time it? 

8 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Just curious why you need to time it? 

I don’t “need” it, I just like being able to keep track of that. Especially since I’ll be leaving the system on, in various increments. Just a bit of reinforcement, to know that it’s tracking properly. Stupid, I know. It’s a me, thing. 😅

• Like 1

Just leave your console on Minecraft for 33 hours. No need to make a post like this. Most people's leave their consoles on for days/weeks before turning it off!

19 hours ago, Midnyte-Monkey said:

Any other way you’re aware of? 🍻

Exophase/URL not allowed/NLT(NEXT LEVEL TROPHIES.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/20/2024 at 11:32 AM, draqilo said:

Just leave your console on Minecraft for 33 hours. No need to make a post like this. Most people's leave their consoles on for days/weeks before turning it off!

Exophase/URL not allowed/NLT(NEXT LEVEL TROPHIES.

That sounds like a horrible idea, leaving your console running days on end. Def a rarity for me to run it, when I’m not actually using it. Appreciate the suggested sites though, totally forgot about Exo (seems to have some good stats,) and NLT, haven’t heard of, and is currently down on my end, but will check back! 🍻

Edited by Midnyte-Monkey
  • Like 1