The Wooden Shoe Drops Glitch

TheLastSurvivorD

If you followed the guide for it on this site then you've definitely missed one. Think it's Act 1 Chapter 3. It's the one where the 3 puppets are running at the big guillotine. This is where you pick up Wynken's head. Once you destroy the guillotine you are brought into the next screen with the new "home security system" - those 5 shooting things. Anyways you wear the Wynken head here and perform the head action here when you see Wynken's head on the wall on the right hand side. A puppet comes out from behind the security system. Trophy popped for me at this time.

Yeah it's the coins one you've to get, hope ya get it now, it was an annoying enough trophy for me. The game should have had checklists for both the puppets and the hundredsparkles trophies, they have the checklists for everything else

• Like 1

I got the coins on the graveyard curtain to reveal zombie Nod, used the Wynken head action, and faced Moon Bear King again, examining his belly button and watched the three do their pose and get blown away by wind, but the trophy didn't unlock for any of them.

If it's any help, I used this guide http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/puppeteer/trophy/69158-The-Wooden-Shoe-Drops.html

It had every one of them except the Wynken head one that I was on about earlier in 1-3. Also it is required to reach a checkpoint in the level in order for it to save. Plus you must watch what the puppets do after you R2 them. A couple of dodgy ones I found was riding on snakes back, you've to wait for about a min or so and in the background on the sand there's a puppet to R2. The other was the puppet trying to save himself and friend from the big fish that eats them, can't think of level, it had frogs in it

Also if you have watched the puppets on the moon bear king fight and carried on and bet the moon bear king and finished the curtain (7-3), you don't have to do that level again. The trophy will pop on whatever the last scene that you discover is on. For me it popped on Act 1 Curtain 3, so it other words it dosnt have to be done in order

• 4 weeks later...

I got the coins on the graveyard curtain to reveal zombie Nod, used the Wynken head action, and faced Moon Bear King again, examining his belly button and watched the three do their pose and get blown away by wind, but the trophy didn't unlock for any of them.

Do you remember what was missing in the end?