How bad is this game?

Han_the_Dragon

Just wondering, I have seen some review and from it, it seams like the game is really bad, but I think Ridge Racer 2 (PSP) also got bad reviews but it was enjoyable for me in the PSP...

Kind of want a racing game in the Vita, but the bad talk have kept me away (even at the current 9,99€ for the Ultimate Edition), no other racing game seams to my liking (well NFSMW was cool on PS3, but if it's the same on Vita, I will pass and I don't want to spend more then 10€..)

Just wondering, I have seen some review and from it, it seams like the game is really bad, but I think Ridge Racer 2 (PSP) also got bad reviews but it was enjoyable for me in the PSP...

Kind of want a racing game in the Vita, but the bad talk have kept me away (even at the current 9,99€ for the Ultimate Edition), no other racing game seams to my liking (well NFSMW was cool on PS3, but if it's the same on Vita, I will pass and I don't want to spend more then 10€..)

Ridge racer is quite a bit of fun actually. It suffers from lack of levels, cars, and things to do

The other downfall is the trophies. You can race against no one for a lot of them but it drags on.

I guess i didnt do a good job at selling this as an ok game...

I never played Ridge Racer, so I don't know if it's that bad, but if you want a good racing game for Vita, apart from NFS, I can recommend you "Asphalt Injection". I know that it doesn't have great reviews either, but I must say that I had loads of fun playing it! I really enjoyed this game and getting the platinum, so I would recommend this game to anyone who likes a fun racing game.

I never played Ridge Racer, so I don't know if it's that bad, but if you want a good racing game for Vita, apart from NFS, I can recommend you "Asphalt Injection". I know that it doesn't have great reviews either, but I must say that I had loads of fun playing it! I really enjoyed this game and getting the platinum, so I would recommend this game to anyone who likes a fun racing game.

Thanks for the tip, I played the demo a while ago and did found it fun, still waiting for it to get under 10€ (I will only pay more for a Vita game if it's something that is really a must play for me.. said that the only games I paid more were Soul Sacrifice, Final Fantasy HD, both physical copies at 40€, and Disgaea 3 and Persona 4 Golden that I paid 20€ for each for the digital copies, since I couldn't find physical ones at decent prices...).

• 6 months later...