Guess the personallity based on the handwriting

Yami

Well I saw this somewhere else and it looked fun so...

What does your handwriting look like ? (post a picture)
Other people may comment on it and should guess your personallity based on it :P

I know a lot of fortune tellers use it to tell you something, so we should be able to do so too no ?
And besides we all know how to tell future doctors apart from the rest right ? ;)

So here's mine:

24pe4ax.png

Hope this'll be fun. Couldn't find a similar thread so.

• Like 1

strange... I have 2 types of handwriting :P

Photo0256_zps0ebf3e60.jpg

the first one is the one I often used lately.... since I just often write my name :P the second batch is the one I used to use in writing notes while I was still a student....

^wow.. your handwriting looks neat...can't guess your personality though... :P

Edited by jeieem

^wow.. your handwriting looks neat...can't guess your personality though... :P

Likewise, you have a far prettier handwriting than most people I know :) Also, I like to think my own handwriting looks childish xD I still write the exact same way as a did when I was 6 (well, besides it being smaller) :P

You seem to be someone who is willing to sacrifice some time in exchange for neat notes ;)

Edited by DarKNesS_X

Likewise, you have a far prettier handwriting than most people I know :) Also, I like to think my own handwriting looks childish xD I still write the exact same way as a did when I was 6 (well, besides it being smaller) :P

You seem to be someone who is willing to sacrifice some time in exchange for neat notes ;)

well If i have time, I usually want to try to make my notes neat... but if in a hurry or doing training or meeting... pfft... you'll change your prospective in my handwriting :P

• Like 1

I wrote 10 instead of 0 and if you look closely, i wrote "nom" instead of "now" at 1st.

w7vrpEZ.jpg

I usually write "1" as "l" when i'm in a hurry like when i wrote 10 up there^.

Not sure if the people I know have the ugliest handwriting in the world, or if everyone on PSNp just has a nice looking one. Looks very modern & student-ish IMO :)

• Like 1

Not sure if the people I know have the ugliest handwriting in the world, or if everyone on PSNp just has a nice looking one. Looks very modern & student-ish IMO :)

Well, i am brazilian after all. I don't see people in the US writing lowercased z the way i do. :3

• Like 1