Sly 3 Question

danielc655

I have sly 3 download from the physical version and there ain't enough room on my Vita so I haven't been able to test this but do you need the game that has sly 1&2 to actually run Sly 3: for example you needed the medal of honor disk in the ps3 to actually play medal of honor frontline. Does the same apply to this?

If any body doesn't understand I'll try to explain it better.

Hi,

I have the answer, but I remember that you said "Maybe you should shut the fuck up?" to me on your last update status. I thought it was really rude and unnecessary.

On the other hand, I really hope that you receive an answer by another member.

So much hate! whats up with that and to answer the question, no you dont need 1 and 2 to play 3, they are all independent. and Daniel dont be a dick bro, you want to tell others to SFTU maybe you should go to the IGN boards instead. we really try to keep a peaceful community here. 

• Like 3

I have sly 3 download from the physical version and there ain't enough room on my Vita so I haven't been able to test this but do you need the game that has sly 1&2 to actually run Sly 3: for example you needed the medal of honor disk in the ps3 to actually play medal of honor frontline. Does the same apply to this?

If any body doesn't understand I'll try to explain it better.

You don't need 1 and 2 to play Sly 3. Like Hard_Angel_Fan said, they are independent titles.

Hi,

I have the answer, but I remember that you said "Maybe you should shut the fuck up?" to me on your last update status. I thought it was really rude and unnecessary.

Dude, people are gonna say stuff like that all the time. It's the internet. It's better if you settle this issue through PM's ;)

• Like 2

Hi,

Or maybe... you're being too sensitive. Also don't know if you forgot but haha you said I have a problem now I could and did take that as offence, now you're getting annoyed at me because I told you to "shut the fuck up" and you now go and take it further by making ME to be the bad one in one of my posts with out sorting it out privately as IntenseFATE98 said.  :yay: Bravo.

So much hate! whats up with that and to answer the question, no you dont need 1 and 2 to play 3, they are all independent. and Daniel dont be a dick bro, you want to tell others to SFTU maybe you should go to the IGN boards instead. we really try to keep a peaceful community here. 

Or how about maybe get the other side of the story before making assumptions.

Edited by danielc655

Or maybe... you're being too sensitive. Also don't if you forgot but haha you said I have a problem now I could and did take that as offence, now you're getting annoyed at me because I told you to "shut the fuck up" and you now go and take it further by making ME to be the bad one  :yay: Bravo.

Or how about maybe get the other side of the story before making assumptions.

Regardless of who is right or wrong, we try to keep a peaceful community here, its just best to not even start anything.

• Like 1

Regardless of who is right or wrong, we try to keep a peaceful community here, its just best to not even start anything.

No it's the fact you would get one story and just start pointing fingers without getting the real answer. If you want it to be a "peaceful community" let the individuals who are in the wrong sort it themselves without getting involved yourself. That would be the most smart and mature way. Fair enough if he said me a message say hey man I don't like what you said to me instead of personally calling out like then then I would have been fine with that but nope it had to escalate to this... but yet I'm the bad one.

Edited by danielc655

Ok man, I apologize above, I shouldn't have posted on this thread.

Stop it now, you have your answer and we can all move on.

Ok I accept your apology and I'm sorry too alright I mean my controller was broken and my hand was bleeding not really the best time to say anything to someone one you know haha.