Continue Game?

unfortunately you have to start a new game if you didn't collect every collectable in the museum I wont tell much on whats going on there since people might see it as a spoiler. everything else can be traced back to find its just the museum where once you finish the story you'll never get a chance to go back compare to the other levels

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm posting to bring a bit more specific knowledge to the "it all carries over" part.

Everything does, but not in the way you think.

Let's say you got 9/10 items. When you start a new game, your list will say 0/10 and all 10 will be up again. But if you get the one you missed last game instead of the nine you already did, the trophy will pop with your list saying 1/10. This leads to the obvious problem of remembering which specific pickups you didn't get last time and will probably result in another full playthrough or until the final trophy pops, whichever comes first.

• 2 years later...

I know this is an old topic, but I'm hoping someone can clarify. I'm currently in the museum for the first time. Do I need to get all the collectibles from the museum now and then I can do cleanup before the last area, or do I just need to get all the collectibles before I do the "judgement house"?

• Like 1