Sonic Boom Wii U/3DS trailer

Lady Lilith

http://segabits.com/blog/2014/06/10/sonic-boom-e3-wii-u-and-3ds-trailers-arrive/

Official trailers for Sonic Boom on Wii U and 3DS have arrived. Lyric, the new villain for the franchise, has been broken out of whatever prison was holding him and says he has unfinished business with Sonic who seems to not have any idea what he’s talking about as this is their first encounter. Graphics look much better than recent footage shown, which may indicate that it was an earlier build that we’ve previously seen. You can also out the 3DS trailer after the break.

We’ll have more coverage of Sonic Boom as me and Nuckles87 get our hands on the game later today!

Reminds me of Sonic Heroes, hopefully it'll have better physics than that, though.

I'll probably get the Wii U version, maybe the 3DS version later...but the thing with these dual versions has usually been the Wii U version is the better game.  Generations 3DS was pretty mediocre while PS360 was GREAT, Lost World 3DS felt like the levels were too long and annoying, while the Wii U version was much more tolerable.