Episode 3 masks glitched?

I've gone through all of the locations in 'Clan of the Cave Racoon' and found all the masks but it's still reporting as 10/11 found.  I've picked up the one from the arcade machine.  My only though is that I didn't complete the arcade level while getting the high score.

Anyone else hit this issue?

Else I'll have to make a second save to just play through and get the masks.

I've gone through all of the locations in 'Clan of the Cave Racoon' and found all the masks but it's still reporting as 10/11 found.  I've picked up the one from the arcade machine.  My only though is that I didn't complete the arcade level while getting the high score.

Anyone else hit this issue?

Else I'll have to make a second save to just play through and get the masks.

No I haven't had this issue and I played the game on the ps3 and psvita. Check this guide for all the mask locations and a very easy way to complete arcade #3: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/577-Sly-Cooper-Thieves-in-Time-Trophy-Guide

If it's really a glitch, could you let me know. I'll post it in the guide.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Sure you didn't accidentally overlook one of the masks thinking you're sure you got that one (I've done that before in collectathons)? Because you don't have to complete any job or the arcade for the masks to count. It's probably one of the Bob ones in the overworld or the one under the bridge where you have to ride the ice flows.